The Entire Clippers team was salty about kwahi sitting out...this is coming out now

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Those guys cant really complain about him when he was the only one playing well. They should fall back and understand their place on the team:mjgrin:

Nygga was literally the only reason they got passed Dallas and got up 3-1 vs Denver, producing at a historic pace.

The 3 closeout attempts he was great (g5), average (g6), and terrible (g7) so he gotta own up to that shyt. That said, Lou/Trez/Bev were pretty much a no-show from jump after all the yappin. Lou shot 12% from 3, Trez a walking -10 +/-, and Bev was made of glass all season, moreso than KL.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
fukk him. Toronto made you hot.

:russell: That fool was last know for sitting out a full season.

Tried pulling that bullshyt here too, until he started realizing the Raps were a serious team.
Tried telling you fools on this site. Toronto made him hot.:yeshrug:

He was always like this, but the Raptors are such a well run organization that it made his load management sit outs look cute, giggly and non-threatening.

I'm glad he's back to "get off your ass and do something" Kawhi like on the Spurs.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Damn that, give this reporter the Pulitzer
AsiYi4b.png

these LWO smileys make me laugh every time I see them breh. That Martin one :mjlol:

Blurneed

Pro
Daps
This is a bit disingenuous for a few reasons:

- Story is only coming out because they lost, imagine the stories that’s come out bout the Lakers if they lost in the WCF

- Anybody who has hooped or played any sport for that matter knows the star is treated differently, these nikkas were stars in their college and HS teams that got this treatment

-NBA media lame, stories have no credibility and are clearly used to sway public perception
All facts. Smh. Its all excuses. They lost period. nikkas was bricking. Everybody on the Clippers was bricking that's it. Everybody took 5 months off as is and the most vocal guys are the ones who ain't make the bubble on time and Pat Bev was injured and couldn't even play big minutes.

Crazy how the narrative for Kawhi changes from "quiet and calm leader" when he won to hes not a vocal leader when he loses. Lol.. and to that point Theres not a voice strong enough in the Clippers locker room to stop Jokic from annihilating them. So really everybody sucked. I don't wanna hear this shyt. :yeshrug:

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
He's a beat writer for the Clippers, he doesnt work for the Clippers, and his job isnt to protect the Clippers.

not understand basic journalism brehs.
Ruin your relationships by being a gossiping hoe brehs

no surprise coming from you tho :scust: