The Entire Clippers team was salty about kwahi sitting out...this is coming out now

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Star players have always gotten special treatment in sports

It's just the clippers didn't win

Indeed but load management is a whole new ballgame with this behavior. Mike, Kobe, Magic, Bron, etc wouldn't allow themselves to be on this load management wave. That's a big difference

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LeBron James and veteran Cavs don't practice

Report: Lakers Skipping Shootarounds Because LeBron James and Anthony Davis Don’t Want to Do Them

Stars sitting out practices is not new, its probably more that Kawhi is probably isolated with the team. The difference between him and other stars is that other stars still find time to connect to the team. I doubt Kawhi gives a fukk about any of them outside of basketball

If the lakers didn't win the championship, that lakers story would have been bigger

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
we cannot compare kawhi in 2020 at age 29 to kobe at 34 when he'd already put in 16 years in the league and won 5 chips for the franchise at that point. of course he gets better treatment. he earned that shyt.

What does any of this have to do with some sort of comparison or what people deserve?

Regardless of what you deserve, the effects are the same. Laker chemistry got screwed up and some players were salty. Even if it was literally impossible for Kobe to join practices, what happened happened. Same shyt would have happened to Lebron this year if he had taken time off, just like happened last year.

Last edited:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Probably was media hyped Kawhi which upset LeGTB and he played the lakers upsetting laker nation. So he must have known if he doesn’t get a ring they’d come for his head

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
What does any of this have to do with some sort of comparison or what people deserve?

Regardless of what you deserve, the effects are the same. Laker chemistry got screwed up and some players were salty. Even if it was literally impossible for Kobe to join practices, what happened happened. Same shyt would have happened to Lebron this year.
It’s no reason to mention Kobe in this situation. those laker teams were not competing for no damn ring. Those dudes understand Kawhi good but they like he ain’t got hat damn good or that damn hurt. Cappers were competing for a ring not cancun

Last edited:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You just can't help yourself, can you.....

s8w.gif
Crazy part is if you search I’m certain you can find post about his boy getting special treatment & him not thinking it’s problem:russ:

Daps
I get it..but them nikkax have to go now. The cards are on the table...

free agent Trez has to go
Old Man Priorities has to go
The Lil Engine That Bev’d has to go

@Primetime is correct...Cell was Rocking & Rolling until Game 6 & 7 of the 2nd round

them other nikkax crying had a grand total of 1 meaningful game during the playoffs between them which was Lou’s 36 in Luka buzzer beater game. Trez couldn’t generate his offense as the rim and he got abused by KP, Joker & Taken 3 on the other end.

come to think of it...this shyt could explain a lot of decisions during the season within the team...

anybody remember when Bev was sitting out games right before the all star break due to injury While the team was on a losing streak but was magically able to participate in the skills competition?

Trez was mourning the loss of his grandma but you don’t think the hierarchy of the team not sitting well with him had something to do with him taking his sweet time to get back?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
If the lakers didn't win the championship, that lakers story would have been bigger
Practices not really a big issue, I think its more games. Some teams barely practice during the season. Its the fact that the team played like 10 games together with full roster

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
It’s no reason to mention Kobe in this situation. those laker teams were not competing for no damn ring. Those dudes understand Kawhi good but they like he ain’t got hat damn good or that damn hurt. Cappers were competing for a ring not cancun

This is fakkit is in my reps talking about I got 50 daps it must be true

mind you he still maintains he has me on ignore but can rep a post I made :mjlol: