The Entire Clippers team was salty about kwahi sitting out...this is coming out now

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
THIS IS THE EPITOME OF A PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE DOUCHEBAG WIT A PRETENTIOUS NATURE

I KNOW FOR A FACT HE HAS SOME SORT OF DISABILITY THAT STUNTS HIS SOCIAL LIFE .. IF IM NOT MISTAKING HE ACTUALLY SPOKE ON IT BEFORE

He just wants to take random shots at Kobe for no fukking reason. :gucci:

Daps
If any of y’all watched that postgame interview with Kwahi and Lowry after the finals, they mentioned that the raptors also were feeling some way about kwahi load managing but then got over it for the greater good

That raptors team really did stick together and maximized the value they got out of Kwahi. Not an easy thing to do - see how the clippers imploded.

Hopefully this puts the 'raptors were carried/fluke championship' stuff to bed. Clippers tried the formula and shyt blew up in their face.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully this puts the 'raptors were carried/fluke championship' stuff to bed. Clippers tried the formula and shyt blew up in their face.
You need strong leadership for that to work, guys like Lowry kept everybody in line. When your leadership consists of beverly and paul p your fuked

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does any of this have to do with some sort of comparison or what people deserve?

Regardless of what you deserve, the effects are the same. Laker chemistry got screwed up and some players were salty. Even if it was literally impossible for Kobe to join practices, what happened happened. Same shyt would have happened to Lebron this year if he had taken time off, just like happened last year.
Dude just stop

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It might've happened, it might not have, but I wish NBA fans was above ingesting trash talk as much as they are. I like that shyt in moderation, but it seems like 95% of coverage is just "x nikka don't like y nikka, behind y nikka's back". I just wrote the headline for a The Ringer writer or BSO's tweet about Mike Conley and Donovan Mitchell circa March 2021.

Ask yourself this, what's the last time you seen someone talk about a schematic or individual matchup failure in reference to that Clippers series? I haven't seen anyone mentioned Clips getting killed in transition during the last couple games, how Jokic picked his spots in the Harrell vs Zubac minutes, or even just how tough Gary, Craig and Grant made it for Kawhi in the last game.

I know I shouldn't expect this on the national level, where they fighting every day just to not have to fire half the staff month after month, but it seems like alot of these internet personas can't see the value in giving non-sensational discussion unless they can parlay it to some nerd stat. S/o to the Atlantic, SB Nation, RIP Deadspin, and your local preferred podcast for holdin it down :salute:

People like mess :manny:. It's not just NBA or sports but pretty much every facet of life. I mean Trump straight got elected off that shyt. That said, this team did lean into shyt like this. The Raptors apparently weren't fans of how things went but we didn't hear guys speaking out about and most importantly all of them, including Kawhi, went out there and got the job done. It was apparent all season that these dudes wanted this kind of attention. They assumed it would be positive attention that resulted from winning a chip. The reality is, that when you campaign for attention you have no control over what kind you will get.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does any of this have to do with some sort of comparison or what people deserve?

Regardless of what you deserve, the effects are the same. Laker chemistry got screwed up and some players were salty. Even if it was literally impossible for Kobe to join practices, what happened happened. Same shyt would have happened to Lebron this year if he had taken time off, just like happened last year.

Breh, Kobe is dead. Beyond that he died tragically and way too soon. There is no need to bring him up with this topic. That's not even getting into the obvious differences between that situation and Kawhi's. You are an adult and can obviously do what you want, but that really wasn't necessary and seemed kinda heartless breh.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
That season is a really bad example to even compare to Kawhi situation considering he got injured over playing, if anything he should have taken breaks like Kawhi

Right :mjlol: breh was playing like 47 mpg down the stretch that season. Somehow someway that reminds Dankster of the Kawhi situation :mjlol:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Let me tell you a quick story. At the All Star game in New Orleans a few years ago. Kawhi and his people are at the hotel, which is 3 blocks away from the arena. So the Spurs are like, the security people are like, ‘We need to get you out at this time for us to be able to make it to the game on time, because it’s gonna take 3 hours to get 3 blocks, basically.’ Kawhi’s people, namely Uncle Dennis, said, ‘No, we’re not doing that because the Spurs are trying to control this situation, this is what we’re going to do,’ So they decide to leave when Uncle Dennis decides to go and they get stuck in traffic!....You know what ended up happening? These guys ended up paying the hotel to hold the car and they walked, through Mardi Gras crowds, to the arena. They had Kawhi put his hood up and they walked through those crowds to the arena.

:pacspit:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is like the Seahawks complaining about Russell getting special treatment. That happens in sports. The only people who get bent out of shape are the people who think they're better than the guy getting that treatment.

In this case the three people mad at the same exact three people that the clippers need to drop.....that said, Kawhi was out of shape as fukk. If he gonna sit out then he can't be actually sitting. He gotta jog in place or something.
Not the same.

Russ won the Seahawks a Super Bowl already so he will get the respect. Kawhi has never won shyt for the Clippers. If they won the title this year then next season nobody would bytch.

If you gonna take FULL ADVANTAGE of the star treatment like Kawhi did you have to show up and win. He folded.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Is it possible that Kawhi is just not physically capable of being THAT guy. Last two seasons he has load managed and still finished the season looking shaky. Are we underestimating the severity of his condition? Maybe he underestimated it himself or overestimated the ability of PG an company to pick up the slack.

I've been saying this for a year now.

He barely made it through the Raptors playoff run and his teammates had to carry him to the finish line.

Honestly, he just overestimated Paul George. He wanted a second dynamic scorer because the Raptors despite having a group of solid role players needed him to score to get the job done. He thought PG13 could help shoulder the load, which worked better in theory than in practice.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Did they repeat
heh_robin_hood_men_in_tights.gif

y’all just be saying shyt:dead: