The Entire Clippers team was salty about kwahi sitting out...this is coming out now

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
giphy.gif

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I figured other players wouldn't like that having a dude playing every other game or sitting out back to back stuff...I am known to be wrong but just imagine being stuck with him on a 5 year max deal and he can only play so often and it will be even less as the years go on....Is an elite player who you can't rely on night in and night out worth the max?

calh45

Cal
Daps
This is like the Seahawks complaining about Russell getting special treatment. That happens in sports. The only people who get bent out of shape are the people who think they're better than the guy getting that treatment.

In this case the three people mad at the same exact three people that the clippers need to drop.....that said, Kawhi was out of shape as fukk. If he gonna sit out then he can't be actually sitting. He gotta jog in place or something.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They create riffs within teams and cause issues for players. Apparently AI, Melo and TO are “cancers” to their teams, most teammates would only say good things about the first two, and TO playing in a cac league so that’s his life choices
Reminds me of how surprised that cac Bill Simmons is every time players say great things about playing with Kobe.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Breh was chilling on his couch taking games off in SD

:dead:

It was never reported he was not sitting on the bench when he was out

that was part of the deal uncle dennis put in his contract?:dahell:

Dude was probably watching the games with us on the Coli, talking shyt about Wayoff P :lolbron: