“The entire Caribbean, South America, and Africa was created by the white man” - @HarlemHottie

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Huh? Isn't that a reason NOT to be patriotic. I mean, that's like jews rocking the Nazi flag because their grandparents helped the German war effort by being slave labor in concentration camps.
Jews received reparations for that:unimpressed:

Please dont quote me again with pseudo-intellectual false equivalencies

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Cant refute so you go on another angry rant, didnt bother finish reading the rest of your babble, go take care of your seed :russell: you're dismissed
That’s what I thought. Nothing to say bc you have nothing. Swing a miss on your part.

Go wipe the seed from your lips..

Last edited:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Yea I get what she was trying to say...

Stopped reading. Negged. Stop being a lap dog c00n and think for just a second -
She got mad because people were saying that they suspect Blacks and whites who proudly fly the American flag as c00ns or racists. Her response, to that, was “well if that’s how you feel then you shouldn’t fly the flag of African nations because Europeans created them”(except her ignorant ass spoke of the entire continent as if it is under ONE flag). Take it a step further and let’s feed into your bird brain c00n logic regarding her “context” and that you think she meant “colonized” and not “created”, how in any way shape or form does that make any sense considering South America and Africa had indigenous people long before Europeans EVER stepped foot on their soil.

It doesn’t. Not one lick. It’s blatant “white massacre” style c00ning(she’s probably a half-breed) and she got called out for it.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
What about that post makes me a c00n? Can you provide or give more evidence?:unimpressed:
Did I call you a c00n? Or did i say it's a irony of you being surprised to being called c00n when you basically done the same to others. Click the thread link which shows your mental break down and backs what I talking about this is why I say take your meds.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
tenor.gif

I already checked you.

That’s why you’ve been juelzing in fits of rage for the past ten posts trying to get some of your dignity back. Next time keep your retardo thoughts to yourself and you won’t get embarrassed you broke ass pathetic no life having BABY KILLER.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Did I call you a c00n? Or did i say it's a irony of you being surprised to being called c00n when you basically done the same to others. Click the thread link which shows your mental break down and backs what I talking about this is why I say take your meds.

I clicked the link. You are arguing semantics and not answering my questions. You swung and you missed. I gave you the opportunity to try again.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Ummm yeah, a lot of countries were created due to colonization. The Spanish, French, English, and Portuguese drew those lines as divisions for themselves.

White people did the same shyt to the middle east which forced people who don't fukk with each other at all to try and live within the confines of white society, turning the region into a powder keg.

The people of the islands got it the worst. Colonizers killed all the original inhabitants of the Caribbean either outright or through slavery, then brought in Africans to replace them as labor. Wiped the Arawaks off the face of the earth.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I already checked you.

That’s why you’ve been juelzing in fits of rage for the past ten posts trying to get some of your dignity back. Next time keep your retardo thoughts to yourself and you won’t get embarrassed you broke ass pathetic no life having BABY KILLER.

Check me next

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
Her statement is correct ,though. The borders of the modern day countries in each of those regions were drawn up by European countries. Black and Brown people might have fought for independence inside those borders, & redrawn or expanded those lines later....but what she said is correct.

*Ethiopia is the obvious exception.

If she's wrong, how were the borders of your family's home country determined?

Her statement doesn't make any sense as a lot of those countries fought for their independence from their colonisers and created their flags (and names, in some cases) after the fact. Had that poster limited her comment to other black groups living in white dominated countries then it would make more sense but they included Africa and the Caribbean so it doesn't.