“The entire Caribbean, South America, and Africa was created by the white man” - @HarlemHottie

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
the scottish took africans to
:mjlol::dwillhuh: kid you one of the main ones going around calling people coins, you had a mental break down couple weeks ago outta nowhere. Take ya meds

Nah I'm not. I've tried to avoid using that word because I dont think it's appropriate. You gonna quote the three times I said it and be on bullshyt? You been waiting my attention since that @String Bell thread. What do you want lil dude?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Ironically the context people are asking for makes her chit even worse.

What self respecting black person gets that vexxed over the American flag? Not an edited version, the straight up AMERICAN FLAG on some "Our Founding Fathers" crap
How the fuk is she “defending the flag”?? Now you’re talking hypotheticals, liar. Where did she expressly state “founding fathers” and upholding or aligning with white values? How is speaking on historical context and racial identity, the same as supporting racial imagery. You can’t comprehend worth shyt bc you’re so quick to run off emotional drama void of rational logic.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Oh I see. You looking for daps. What was false about comment?
The irony of you being surprised someone called you a c00n when you yourself calls others c00ns. Idnt bother reading your second quote. You're not the sharpest tool In the draw so I'll leave you with this, take your meds to avoid another mental break down lil buddy I wish you a good day.:mjlol:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The irony of you being surprised someone called you a c00n when you yourself calls others c00ns. Idnt bother reading your second quote. You're not the sharpest tool In the draw so I'll leave you with this, take your meds to avoid another mental break down lil buddy I wish you a good day.:mjlol:

Why are you avoiding my questions?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
nikkas love defending the American flag on this site like full blown white supremacists

I seriously don't remember a time when so many black people had this type of patriotism. We always had civic pride when it came to our states/cities but blind cac like patriotism?

There's definitely some type of programming going on

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Oh I see. You looking for daps. What was false about comment?
Anyone who gets lazy enough to respond with “take your meds” is a person that lacks any depth. That’s something they got accustomed to hearing growing up bc their white teachers use that as a method of ‘behavior management’ - I know of no black men or women offline who would use that as a comeback comment.