“The entire Caribbean, South America, and Africa was created by the white man” - @HarlemHottie

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
nikkas love defending the American flag on this site like full blown white supremacists
And you love using the word “Nigg-r” as evidenced by your own words, on this site and off. Who the fuk are you to talk.

Go lust after male singers on Twitter, groupie faggit. Asking that dude in his mentions, when he’s going to “grow his hair back long”.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Anyone who gets lazy enough to respond with “take your meds” is a person that lacks any depth. That’s something they got accustomed to hearing growing up bc their white teachers use that as a method of ‘behavior management’ - I know of no black men or women offline who would use that as a comeback comment.

Lol oh trust me, I see him. He's trying to be funny for daps and avoiding simple questions. He's one of those weirdos I spoke on earlier. Notice he quoted me out of nowhere and started deflecting lol. He really just wanted my attention

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Anyone who gets lazy enough to respond with “take your meds” is a person that lacks any depth. That’s something they got accustomed to hearing growing up bc their white teachers use that as a method of ‘behavior management’ - I know of no black men or women offline who would use that as a comeback comment.
Ain't you the same broad that got drunk and was asking how to order a CAC hooker? Yea your not be taken serious, you have a good day too:mjlol:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I seriously don't remember a time when so many black people had this type of patriotism. We always had civic pride when it came to our states/cities but blind cac like patriotism?

There's definitely some type of programming going on
Right even right after 9/11 I didn't see black people rocking the American flag that.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
How the fuk is she “defending the flag”?? Now you’re talking hypotheticals, liar. Where did she expressly state “founding fathers” and upholding or aligning with white values? How is speaking on historical context and racial identity, the same as supporting racial imagery. You can’t comprehend worth shyt bc you’re so quick to run off emotional drama void of rational logic.

In two posts she went at people for not fukking with the flag, if that's not defense then idk what is. And the founding fathers part was an obvious joke, come on now.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Ain't you the same broad that got drunk and was asking how to order a CAC hooker? Yea your not be taken serious, you have a good day too:mjlol:
I have over 20k posts - that’s the best distortion that you can come up with out of all my comments?
:comeon:
out of all my comments that’s your only response.. yawwnn. showing that once again you are proving us right with being a fukkin weirdo who only takes himself seriously - yet another member of the bandwagon brokebuck butt fukking fishing expedition who stays on repeat from other posters rants because you can’t think of shyt to say for yourself. Get that cac dyck out your mouth before your attempt at a call out because you respond just like them. Passive aggressive sus sissy with the sassiness of your replies, who are you fooling, sarcastic bytch
:scust::hhh:

Last edited:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually yes. Common tale is to say it came from the Romans

But the Romans got it from Morroco :umad:

“Latin Africa (terra) "African land, Libya, the Carthaginian territory, the province of Africa; Africa as a continent," fem. of adjective Africus, from Afer "an African," a word of uncertain origin. The Latin word originally was used only in reference to the region around modern Tunisia; it gradually was extended to the whole continent. Derivation from a Phoenician cognate of Arabic afar "dust, earth" is tempting. The Middle English word was Affrike.”
africa | Origin and meaning of africa by Online Etymology Dictionary

I ain’t even talking about that
That etymology of Africa is euro-centric breh

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I have over 20k posts - that’s the best distortion that you can come up with out of all my comments?
:comeon:
out of all my comments that’s your only response.. yawwnn. showing that once again you are proving us right with being a fukkin weirdo who only takes himself seriously - yet another member of the bandwagon brokebuck butt fukking fishing expedition who stays on repeat from other posters rants because you can’t think of shyt to say for yourself. Get that cac dyck out your mouth before your attempt at a call out because you respond just like them.
:scust::hhh:
Cant refute so you go on another angry rant, didnt bother finish reading the rest of your babble, go take care of your seed :russell: you're dismissed