“The entire Caribbean, South America, and Africa was created by the white man” - @HarlemHottie

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
HomelyGlassJunco-small.gif

Pretty accurate, actually. Without Slavery, and or colonialism, many of these 'nations' would not exist.

Refer to Africa and South America as NATIONS that wouldn’t exist without white colonialism and slavery, ignorant brehs.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Anyone who gets lazy enough to respond with “take your meds” is a person that lacks any depth. That’s something they got accustomed to hearing growing up bc their white teachers use that as a method of ‘behavior management’ - I know of no black men or women offline who would use that as a comeback comment.
Take your meds fits your situation perfectly
You're a mentally ill and combative idiot who always has to get the last word
fukk your thoughts
You :cape: for racist ass @Flywin Lannister when he compared black women to white supremacists
You ain't pro-black, u miserable dikk tucking loser
You pay white male hookers weekly for dikk
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/deleted.683693/
:scust:

Muthafukk the Op just the same
Pedo ass fake 56 year old karateka who celebrated the death of Stephon Clark
Dependent-Dependable-Desertpupfish-size-restricted.gif

Daps
Her statement is correct ,though. The borders of the modern day countries in each of those regions were drawn up by European countries. Black and Brown people might have fought for independence inside those borders, & redrawn or expanded those lines later....but what she said is correct.

*Ethiopia is the obvious exception.

If she's wrong, how were the borders of your family's home country determined?
1. Ethiopia was colonized no real difference between Italian colonies surrounding Ethiopia and Ethiopia in 1930s whites have a love affair with Ethiopia and have been pushing
The bs narrative.
2. Nearly 1/3 of Ethiopia was handed over to them by british the present day eastern Ethiopia borders were created in a agreement between British and Italians during the colonist days.
3. Ethiopia as whole didn't exist pre 1800s the habash used colonist to over power the surrounding oromo groups.
4. Honestly I find it funny the only east African group to use whites to fight there battles the last 1000 years are used as anti colonist symbol even though during the colonist days they would work with the British:russ:

Daps
Had an infamous white female poster said the same thing there would be outrage but because its one of the ADOS cliques very own theres nothing but 'b b but i get what shes trying to say' 'i think what she means is' :mjlol:

Just another daily example of the inconsistent locker room :Deavours:

And all this debating to distract from OPs point.. nonsense all in defense of the American flag :Drinking:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Those Flags came after Independence...Slavery was long abolished.

In fact most Caribbean flags have black for the people built in to it. Sometimes it's just coded as "endurance", "strength" etc.

Anyway, I hate these arguments based around where a European decided our ancestors would get off the boat

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Blame white for colonialism and creating nation's and displacing people through slavery and persecution...

Claim that nations and cultures controlled by the colonialists weren't really affected