“The entire Caribbean, South America, and Africa was created by the white man” - @HarlemHottie

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I clicked the link. You are arguing semantics and not answering my questions. You swung and you missed. I gave you the opportunity to try again.
Reading is fundamental you clearly missed what I just said this why I shouldn't bother the mentally Ill, you won kid:myman:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
giphy.gif

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So the Haitian revolution was started by white men now? :mjlol:

And Zimbabwe, Kenya, Mozambique and Angola were formed after wars with white colonists

Zimbabwe was literally called Rhodesia before Mugabe won the Rhodesian bush war

And south africa’s Rainbow nation was created by the white man? Not Mandela?

Plus it s not like Africans did not have societies before the Europeans came:mjtf:

The stupidity on this site...

Most of the posters on this site also said that Africa was named after a white man too :mjlol:

Yes bytch :umad:
Did Africans name Africa, Africa...or nah :Drizzysmile:

Bunch of simps falling for **** once again. :mjlol:

Last edited:

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
And they still would never rock a Nazi flag.
I don't give a fukk what Jews would or wouldn't wear.

As Black Americans, we're AMERICANS and that flag is the AMERICAN FLAG.

Funny enough, I saw a thread posted by somebody this past week saying that the ADOS flag looked stupid/ugly, basically saying that we shouldn't have that flag in our AVI.

So, what do y'all want from us.

:ohhh:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Her statement doesn't make any sense as a lot of those countries fought for their independence from their colonisers and created their flags (and names, in some cases) after the fact. Had that poster limited her comment to other black groups living in white dominated countries then it would make more sense but they included Africa and the Caribbean so it doesn't.

"If she's wrong, how were the borders of your family's home country determined?"

You're free to answer.

I'll go first. France and Spain eventually drew up lines between their colonies on the island of Hispaniola. After the Africans gained independence, they renamed the former French colony as Haiti. Later the Spanish territory gained independence as was renamed the Dominican Republic.
After warring with the newly independent D.R., the modern day border between the 2 countries was determined

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
her comment reeks of ignorance and insecurity.

lesotho, jamaica, burundi, south sudan, tanzania, ethiopia, nigeria, trinidad & tobago, brazil, congo, rwanda, eritrea and namibia are just some of the black countries whose borders either were drawn up due to natural geographical features or have changed significantly since the colonial era.

borders aren't simply these static, eternally definitive lines on a map, drawn by mustachioed 19th century pink skinned smallpox transmitters. they are constantly changing and evolving.

also, as hard as may be to believe for some people, black people on occasion have hand a hand in determining them too.

don't give these divisive agents attention they crave.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
her comment reeks of ignorance and insecurity.

lesotho, jamaica, burundi, south sudan, tanzania, ethiopia, nigeria, trinidad & tobago, brazil, congo, rwanda, eritrea and namibia are just some of the black countries whose borders either were drawn up due to natural geographical features or have changed significantly since the colonial era.

borders aren't simply these static, eternally definitive lines on a map, drawn by mustachioed 19th century pink skinned smallpox transmitters. they are constantly changing and evolving.

also, as hard as may be to believe for some people, black people on occasion have hand a hand in determining them too.

don't give these divisive agents attention they crave.

Divisive agents lol.

@ATownD19 I see you whore:russ: