“The entire Caribbean, South America, and Africa was created by the white man” - @HarlemHottie

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Spewed all of this nonsense in defense of the American flag :mjlol:
Her statement is correct ,though. The borders of the modern day countries in each of those regions were drawn up by European countries. Black and Brown people might have fought for independence inside those borders, & redrawn or expanded those lines later....but what she said is correct.

*Ethiopia is the obvious exception.

If she's wrong, how were the borders of your family's home country determined?

Last edited:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It’s not hard to tell - toxic switch hitting hypocrites are real formulaic. Running out of people to target so “hey, let’s throw this out there and see what sticks or picks up momentum”, no matter how baseless. He doesn’t have a cause, so now their aim is discredit the people who do. Dude needs to pick a better program- it’s an old hack. Also gotta love, how instead of, you know, the sensible and more constructive route of contacting her directly, behind the scenes -to have her explain or clarify her meaning- he makes a whole thread to try to throw rocks. Bytch. Real weak attempt and pathetic af.

Trust me. I see that shyt. I was being sarcastic with my first comment. I like her posts. These dudes really like to talk things out of context and call people c00ns for no reason or based on comments they don't agree with. I got called a c00n twice in a week. shyt blew my mind. Now when you ask them for proof, they tuck their tails and never respond. Straight weirdo nikkas on here smh

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Trust me. I see that shyt. I was being sarcastic with my first comment. I like her posts. These dudes really like to talk things out of context and call people c00ns for no reason or based on comments they don't agree with. I got called a c00n twice in a week. shyt blew my mind. Now when you ask them for proof, they tuck their tails and never respond. Straight weirdo nikkas on here smh
:mjlol::dwillhuh: kid you one of the main ones going around calling people coins, you had a mental break down couple weeks ago outta nowhere. Take ya meds

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Facts. The unceasing nature of Groupthink. Because it’s too much effort to pick up a fukkin book or research history to analyze than to start a thread of pseudo intellect and false narratives.

Notice how he posted nothing authoritative to back up his position. But when he gets challenged , he’s telling a black woman to “go suck a dikk, crackhead ho” while referring to black men as simp fapping incels or last but not least in his playbook -posting up subliminal smileys. That’s a reaction bc he cares soooo much about black people while sounding more like a white supremacist with his own retort, after which he ghosts his own thread.
:comeon:

Last edited:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I thought it was the irish?

i will look it up, word on everything. some electrician gave me mad jewels i never forgot it and also this episode.

^ lol, irish there. but yeah :

Britain was the biggest slaving nation after Portugal, selling three million Africans into slavery. After the Union of Scotland and England in 1707, North East Scots eagerly claimed a share of the riches generated by slavery, especially in the Caribbean.

Between 1662 and 1807 Britain shipped 3.1 million Africans across the Atlantic Ocean in the Transatlantic Slave Trade. Africans were forcibly brought to British owned colonies in the Caribbean and sold as slaves to work on plantations.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
HomelyGlassJunco-small.gif

Pretty accurate, actually. Without Slavery, and or colonialism, many of these 'nations' would not exist.

A whole lotta places wouldn't exist.

shyt is what it is