“The entire Caribbean, South America, and Africa was created by the white man” - @HarlemHottie

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
her comment reeks of ignorance and insecurity.

lesotho, jamaica, burundi, south sudan, tanzania, ethiopia, nigeria, trinidad & tobago, brazil, congo, rwanda, eritrea and namibia are just some of the black countries whose borders either were drawn up due to natural geographical features or have changed significantly since the colonial era.

borders aren't simply these static, eternally definitive lines on a map, drawn by mustachioed 19th century pink skinned smallpox transmitters. they are constantly changing and evolving.

also, as hard as may be to believe for some people, black people on occasion have hand a hand in determining them too.

don't give these divisive agents attention they crave.

Regardless of any natural geographical features you don't seem to deny that the borders were drawn by Europeans. The border of Cameroon and Nigeria were drawn by the English and the French, despite the fact that mountains are around.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which Africans?

When and who was on the council that decided it?

Was the area of Africa called something else before it was Africa?

At one time or another I think that Africa was also called Sudan and Ethiopia. I am not even sure where those names came from, because depending upon what you might read a name like Sudan could be Arab and Ethiopia could be Greek. I don't know the origins of all of these names, but I always found it interesting that the borders of independent African names are pretty much the same as they were under the Europeans and we can't even get started on some of those Countries names.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think that there's a difference between occupation by a warring country, and colonization.
France was occupied by Germany during WW2.Japan was occupied by the Allies post WW2.
Would you consider these periods of colonization?

I'm not well informed about Ethiopian history in the 19th century other than knowing that they were not part of the partition of Africa during the Berlin Conference.

:dwillhuh:

Italy claimed Ethiopia. I am not sure what kind of public relations firm Ethiopia uses to brain wash people about colonialism, but Ethiopia, Eritrea and Somalia were clearly colonized by Italy and were part of the territories of Italy East Africa.

Scramble for Africa - Wikipedia
A Summary and Significance of the Berlin Conference of 1884-85

tenor.gif

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
One could also argue that those 'Black' people with White genes are also a creation of the White man..

:yeshrug:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
:dwillhuh:

Italy claimed Ethiopia. I am not sure what kind of public relations firm Ethiopia uses to brain wash people about colonialism, but Ethiopia, Eritrea and Somalia were clearly colonized by Italy and were part of the territories of Italy East Africa.

Scramble for Africa - Wikipedia
A Summary and Significance of the Berlin Conference of 1884-85

tenor.gif
Menelik says different.

The story seems to have played out close to how I remembered it.
Italo Ethiopian War 1 ended with Ethiopia coming out ahead and Italy falling back.

Italo Ethiopian War 2 ended with Italy coming out ahead and occupying for 5 years.

I celebrate African victory of European colonization.

Last edited:

yates

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: So Africans and West Indians are supposed to be on some :to: and not rep their countries cause of what this clown thinks.

Going by that logic, nikkas better stop enjoying damn near every aspect of their lives.

Better stop supporting your favourite sport teams, driving your cars, watching your favourite TV shows. All cac creations :mjcry:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
:mjlol: So Africans and West Indians are supposed to be on some :to: and not rep their countries cause of what this clown thinks.

Going by that logic, nikkas better stop enjoying damn near every aspect of their lives.

Better stop supporting your favourite sport teams, driving your cars, watching your favourite TV shows. All cac creations :mjcry:

Exactly. And all just for not supporting the American flag :mjlol:

And these are supposedly #ADOS behind these accounts :snoop:

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One could also argue that those 'Black' people with White genes are also a creation of the White man..

:yeshrug:
:mjlit:Who traded musket rifles and dont even have a musket rifle factory today to show for it for the black people with white genes? And how come those black people with white genes have such a magnetic pull on the "pure blacks"? :shaq:Why are you drawn to our physical and virtual spaces daily?:mjgrin:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
The fukk up with your cheerleading ass.

@KyokushinKarateMan with his lanky litebrite self was gunning for that man after this

That c00n ass nikka dark with dirty ass dreads
I'm dark and I've noticed that the women of other races that I WANT don't seem to usually show much interest; but it doesn't stop the flabby and sick of the lot from throwing themselves at me regularly. I attract beautiful Black women, but these southern white girls, well, the sexy bodied attractive ones, don't even seem to notice when my darkness enters a room.