“The entire Caribbean, South America, and Africa was created by the white man” - @HarlemHottie

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
not going to go back and forth with you. some of my ancestors fought in the Haitian Revolution so that alone is an example that shows that your state isn't entirely true:yeshrug:
Much respect to your ancestors, breh. :salute:

Y'all situation so unique, I wouldn't put you in that group. Y'all went tf in. :obama:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I don't care about no fukking flag but I understand @HarlemHottie argument.

I care about protecting my own when it comes down to it and I have the skills and mentality to do it.

I've already stated my position, I'm gonna protect my people when it comes down to it..if you're opposition, I will kill without hesitation and without mercy. What are you gonna do? It's not me you need to be worried about or ADOS in general..y'all gonna get the same heat coming just like us but fortunately enough, we got ACTUAL soldiers trained for war in ranks. Words don't break backs.
You replying to a nikka that occasionally spams TLR with threads dedicated to white women

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This would be too easy.

You're no better than the dumb ass nikkas I grew up with off Tuck.

If I wanted to go hands on...I WOULD never go head first into a battle, that's 101 shyt they teach you where I came from, you either outflank or use your head to get the advantage. For example, this address, I would scope it out at random times of the day and night for at least three days. I would photograph your cars and plates, all people coming in and out of the property and possibly trail you to see what your daily habits are. I'll scope the back and sides of the property and check for easy access and exit points.

If there's pets, whether or not I would have to deal with them as obstacles to access the property, would play a part in my thinking. If you have a security system, I would simply access your meter and pull it out..taking out the power, I then would put it back in as most security systems run hard-line or through home Wi-Fi nowadays and take 30-60 seconds to reboot.

You choose the smallest room and lay heavy plastic (the ones used for leaves is the best) to make sure no blood is split on the ground and use it also for wrapping up the corpse for disposal. Typically an area closest to the bathroom or bedroom is where you'd want to hide as people tend to go to these areas first as soon as they enter their homes. You wouldn't see me coming, IF, I decided to go hands on..there's way more detail I use but this house is so small, I'd just cut out a lot shyt just to save time.

giphy.gif

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea I get what she was trying to say...the white man damn near colonized the whole world. Yea they was people already on them but the white man brought them into modern times

Get your feelings out the equation.

“Although Europe represents only about 8 percent of the planet's landmass, from 1492 to 1914, Europeansconquered or colonized more than 80 percent of the entire world.“

They didn’t create those nations but they had a prominent part on building or tearing down them nations. That’s a fact

I don't understand this supposed exposal thread, because many modern African countries are European creations. Did people really think there was a country called Nigeria, before the Europeans got to Africa? That place is a European creation.

Ghana is not the Ghana of the middle ages. The Ghana of the middle ages was a Mande empire to the Northwest of the modern country of Ghana. The modern country of Ghana is actually formerly the Gold Coast and a part of Upper Volta.

Ethiopia was formerly Abyssinia. Ethiopians claim that they were never colonized Europeans, but after they lost the war to Italy they were clearly part of Italian East Africa along with Eritrea and Somalia. So why are they maintaining a fiction of never being colonized? :dahell:
Second Italo-Ethiopian War - Wikipedia
Italian East Africa - Wikipedia

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So the Haitian revolution was started by white men now? :mjlol:

And Zimbabwe, Kenya, Mozambique and Angola were formed after wars with white colonists

Zimbabwe was literally called Rhodesia before Mugabe won the Rhodesian bush war

And south africa’s Rainbow nation was created by the white man? Not Mandela?

Plus it s not like Africans did not have societies before the Europeans came:mjtf:

The stupidity on this site...

The stupidity might be in not knowing what she was stating. All of those countries that you named were formerly colonies run by White people, which is what her statement was. Yeah they gained independence and all of that, but the renaming of themselves from stuff like Rhodesia to Zimbabwe doesn't defeat the point that she made. Modern Zimbabwe is much like modern Ghana, Mali, etc. They were colonized and they renamed themselves after gaining independence. They renamed their modern states, but generally the modern states don't cover all of the former territories that the former empires covered.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think she was saying that the european established the borders of basically all of the countries named

They sure as hell created the borders of south africa just for them

That is exactly what she was saying, but I am convinced that some Coli posters don't know the histories of their own White man created borders. I am beginning to think that some of them were unaware of the scramble for Africa.

Scramble for Africa - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Her statement is correct ,though. The borders of the modern day countries in each of those regions were drawn up by European countries. Black and Brown people might have fought for independence inside those borders, & redrawn or expanded those lines later....but what she said is correct.

*Ethiopia is the obvious exception.

If she's wrong, how were the borders of your family's home country determined?

Ethiopia is not the exception, because Ethiopia was clearly part of Italian East Africa. Italy colonized Ethiopia, Somali and Eritrea. However, you are correct about modern borders being European creations which was part of the Scramble for Africa.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Her statement doesn't make any sense as a lot of those countries fought for their independence from their colonisers and created their flags (and names, in some cases) after the fact. Had that poster limited her comment to other black groups living in white dominated countries then it would make more sense but they included Africa and the Caribbean so it doesn't.

Her statement does make sense, because you fought for your independence from your colonizers but in many cases you kept the name for the country that the colonizers gave. Countries like Ivory Coast, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Nigeria still haven't changed their names, but regardless of that fact they kept the borders of their colonizers so she was correct.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
HarlemHottie got back up now. You bully ass nikkas run away like the hoes you are

The fukk up with your cheerleading ass.

@KyokushinKarateMan with his lanky litebrite self was gunning for that man after this

I'm free tomorrow.

You want to see how a real band of brothers move..I'll show you and I don't have to lay a hand on you to have your shyt all the way fukked up.

But in the end he just threatened to annoy him by cutting his Wi-Fi/cable.