“The entire Caribbean, South America, and Africa was created by the white man” - @HarlemHottie

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
You recently bought this property? I'm showing it was sold to a particular person this May.

I'm still waiting for confirmation.

Take notes everybody. This is who these military police pig n*ggas really are: COWARDS
All that f*cking barking you was doing and you got your hoe card pulled soon as it was time to back it all up. Stay in your place boy before this internet sh*t have you next up on Charlotte Alerts

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
HomelyGlassJunco-small.gif

Pretty accurate, actually. Without Slavery, and or colonialism, many of these 'nations' would not exist.

America included. Very few nations on this planet were never affected by colonialism.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Take notes everybody. This is who these military police pig n*ggas really are: COWARDS
All that f*cking barking you was doing and you got your hoe card pulled soon as it was time to back it all up. Stay in your place boy before this internet sh*t have you next up on Charlotte Alerts
Too bad you ain't pop off like that in your home country. You mighta built something worth staying for. :francis:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

This would be too easy.

You're no better than the dumb ass nikkas I grew up with off Tuck.

If I wanted to go hands on...I WOULD never go head first into a battle, that's 101 shyt they teach you where I came from, you either outflank or use your head to get the advantage. For example, this address, I would scope it out at random times of the day and night for at least three days. I would photograph your cars and plates, all people coming in and out of the property and possibly trail you to see what your daily habits are. I'll scope the back and sides of the property and check for easy access and exit points.

If there's pets, whether or not I would have to deal with them as obstacles to access the property, would play a part in my thinking. If you have a security system, I would simply access your meter and pull it out..taking out the power, I then would put it back in as most security systems run hard-line or through home Wi-Fi nowadays and take 30-60 seconds to reboot.

You choose the smallest room and lay heavy plastic (the ones used for leaves is the best) to make sure no blood is split on the ground and use it also for wrapping up the corpse for disposal. Typically an area closest to the bathroom or bedroom is where you'd want to hide as people tend to go to these areas first as soon as they enter their homes. You wouldn't see me coming, IF, I decided to go hands on..there's way more detail I use but this house is so small, I'd just cut out a lot shyt just to save time.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
quote isn't entirely true but shows how many ados is just african american xenophobia and that that particular poster has no appreciation for nuance or history:yeshrug:
the ironing of her posting in English too.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
This would be too easy.

If I wanted to go hands on...I WOULD never go head first into a battle, that's 101 shyt they teach you where I came from, you either outflank or use your head to get the advantage. For example, this address, I would scope it out at random times of the day and night for at least three days. I would photograph your cars and plates, all people coming in and out of the property and possibly trail you to see what your daily habits are. I'll scope the back and sides of the property and check for easy access and exit points.

If there's pets, whether or not I would have to deal with them as obstacles to access the property, would play a part in my thinking. If you have a security system, I would simply access your meter and pull it out..taking out the power, I then would put it back in as most security systems run hard-line or through home Wi-Fi nowadays and take 30-60 seconds to reboot.

You choose the smallest room and lay heavy plastic (the ones used for leaves is the best) to make sure no blood is split on the ground and use it also for wrapping up the corpse for disposal. Typically an area closest to the bathroom or bedroom is where you'd want to hide as people tend to go to these areas first as soon as they enter their homes. You wouldn't see me coming, IF, I decided to go hands on..there's way more detail I use but this house is so small, I'd just cut out a lot shyt just to save time.

nikkas really going this steep for patriotism in AmeriKKKA?:unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::mjtf:

Black people have been around and under the oppresion of rule of white people so long that we have literally gone crazy.

:snoop::unimpressed::unimpressed:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
nikkas really going this steep for patriotism in AmeriKKKA?:unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::mjtf:

I don't care about no fukking flag but I understand @HarlemHottie argument.

I care about protecting my own when it comes down to it and I have the skills and mentality to do it.

I've already stated my position, I'm gonna protect my people when it comes down to it..if you're opposition, I will kill without hesitation and without mercy. What are you gonna do? It's not me you need to be worried about or ADOS in general..y'all gonna get the same heat coming just like us but fortunately enough, we got ACTUAL soldiers trained for war in ranks. Words don't break backs.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
quote isn't entirely true but shows how many ados is just african american xenophobia and that that particular poster has no appreciation for nuance or history:yeshrug:
the ironing of her posting in English too.
White people didn't draw those borders and found those countries? And how is it "xenophobic" to point out those basic facts? Educate me.

:mjgrin:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
This would be too easy.

That's how i know you legit. My brother taught me this shyt as a little girl. Rep, good sir.