“The entire Caribbean, South America, and Africa was created by the white man” - @HarlemHottie

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Confirm the address because there's three names associated with that home and I rather not pull up unnecessary shyt if I don't have to.

N*gga went from I’m otw to I gotta do research first to I’ll come tomorrow. You scared. Period. Pull the f*ck up or shut the f*ck up you researching ass white boy saluting ass c00n

Daps
I think that there's a difference between occupation by a warring country, and colonization.
France was occupied by Germany during WW2.Japan was occupied by the Allies post WW2.
Would you consider these periods of colonization?

I'm not well informed about Ethiopian history in the 19th century other than knowing that they were not part of the partition of Africa during the Berlin Conference.
That's the only reason idk folks instead give bs opinions:russ:
White colonisers were quick to recognize outside of that there was never really much difference:yeshrug:
Large portion of the Italian colonies was only fully gained in 1920s and 30s
So the excuse it 1800s= colony 1900s=occupation can't be used:skip:
It was ran like any other colony
Any resistance if any the Italians faced in 30s was similar to any other resistance against colonisers which largely is ignored btw:shaq2:
Ethiopia before 1800s was similar to average tribal kingdom then to Europe
Even nearly losing to there neighbors few hundred years earlier
:rudy:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Whatever my dude.

I don't understand why you had to invoke the armed forces into this argument.

That's literally the same tactic trump conjured up when kapernick took a knee. Sorry for respecting the constitution more so than I do a piece of cloth.

That is precisely who those military cac00n and police cac00n n*ggas are - TRUMP SUPPORTERS. They’re in here literally threatening to pull up on people for “disrespecting the flag”. The same flag that their white daddy’s would hang them from in the blink of an eye. The same flag that oppressed their own people(and continue to).

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
That is precisely who those military cac00n and police cac00n n*ggas are - TRUMP SUPPORTERS. They’re in here literally threatening to pull up on people for “disrespecting the flag”. The same flag that their white daddy’s would hang them from in the blink of an eye. The same flag that oppressed their own people(and continue to).
:damn::damn::damn: So many words!!!

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
N*gga went from I’m otw to I gotta do research first to I’ll come tomorrow. You scared. Period. Pull the f*ck up or shut the f*ck up you researching ass white boy saluting ass c00n

You recently bought this property? I'm showing it was sold to a particular person this May.

I'm still waiting for confirmation.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I don’t hide from anyone and dont give a f*ck about an address being posted because I don’t HAVE to hide from anyone especially not none of uncle sams c00ns.