“The entire Caribbean, South America, and Africa was created by the white man” - @HarlemHottie

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Nothing wrong with a Black American repping the US flag. He/She is American after all

Just another attempt to make blacks from here feel culture less

Another case of the internet being the internet. Black Americans and those who live here rock that flag often. On the 4th or any other American holiday, blacks are rocking American paraphernalia just like others here are.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
M
That same post clearly says that i do attract white women just not the ones i want :umad:

And I’m not #ADOS I’m not bound by your little retardo d*ck policing scruples that dictate who I can and cannot shove pipe to :umad:

Patriotic bedwench :umad:
ADOS does not do that, if anything you will find that among Pan Africanist on "dikk policing" alot of people who are ADOS dont care who you fukk.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Look how you b*tching up like a lil hoe what happened to all that energy you just had talking about what you and your band of c00nS going to show me. You a f*cling COWARD just like I thought. Keyboard tough guy I have nothing to hide and even LESS TO FEAR. Pull the f*ck up or shut the f*ck up and go worship your white daddy and his flag some more.

I'm an ex Beret and former SAD...I already told you that I don't need to lay a hand on you to fukk you up. I just want confirmation on that address before I start my research.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Don’t get nervous now you maggot p*ssy having bedwench :umad:
:gucci:Why you so interested in my p*ssy tho? This is a weirdly gay debating style, don't ask me how. :wow:

Edit, I'm also curious as to why you keep referring to me as a bedwench. I been with a black man going on 20 yrs. Do you even know what that means, or is it a general anti ados female slur? :jbhmm:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
nikka, you live in a city where CMPD, MSO, FBI Charlotte Division, US Marshals and the CIA have a large number of former black servicemen working here.. mainly because they came out of the Marines (Lejuene) or the Army (Bragg) or from VA due to the cost of living and job opportunities.

You really willing to talk that disrespectful shyt to an ex SOF? I'm talking ex RECONs, Airborne, Rangers, Raiders, Berets? I wish y'all would stop saying that c00n shyt because when this shyt goes downhill, y'all nikkas WILL NOT LAST and we'll be the ones running and gunning.
talk about backfiring :mjlol:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
N*gga f*ck you. Don’t be typing to me like we rock like that you little b*tch.
You dumbass nikka, my post has nothing to do with being cool with your old ass. I am just correcting the false generalization your laying on ADOS

nikkas like you who go around spouting coo/ and pan africanism worry more on dikk policing than ADOS folks do.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I'm an ex Beret and former S.A.D...I already told you that I don't need to lay a hand on you to fukk you up. I just want confirmation on that address before I start my research.

This f*cking nerd went from threatening to pull up and hurt somebody to “I-I-I just need to do some research first :lupe:
Get your hoe card pulled in one post brehc00ns. Make sure you look up the recovery time for a shattered face while you doing all that research you leftrightleftright ass c00n.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
You dumbass nikka, my post has nothing to do with being cool with your old ass. I am just correcting the false generalization your laying on ADOS

nikkas like you who go around spouting coo/ and pan africanism worry more on dikk policing than ADOS folks do.

Never heard me promoting pan Africana and you never will p*ssy now go to your room and don’t come back out til daddy say so.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
This type of low level trolling is deplorable.

Whatever my dude.

I don't understand why you had to invoke the armed forces into this argument.

That's literally the same tactic trump conjured up when kapernick took a knee. Sorry for respecting the constitution more so than I do a piece of cloth.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
This f*cking nerd went from threatening to pull up and hurt somebody to “I-I-I just need to do some research first :lupe:
Get your hoe card pulled in one post brehc00ns. Make sure you look up the recovery time for a shattered face while you doing all that research you leftrightleftright ass c00n.

Confirm the address because there's three names associated with that home and I rather not pull up unnecessary shyt if I don't have to.