“The entire Caribbean, South America, and Africa was created by the white man” - @HarlemHottie

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
It's not a real question because it has nothing to do with black people's relationship with the United States flag.
It most certainly was a real question because I'm curious about how similarly situated people navigate this issue. But you don't know. Mighty preachy to be so poorly informed. :francis:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
nikka, you live in a city where CMPD, MSO, FBI Charlotte Division, US Marshals and the CIA have a large number of former black servicemen working here.. mainly because they came out of the Marines (Lejuene) or the Army (Bragg) or from VA due to the cost of living and job opportunities.

You really willing to talk that disrespectful shyt to an ex SOF? I'm talking ex RECONs, Airborne, Rangers, Raiders, Berets? I wish y'all would stop saying that c00n shyt because when this shyt goes downhill, y'all nikkas WILL NOT LAST and we'll be the ones running and gunning.

You only signed up so that you wouldn't be a loser in life.

In all honesty You should be thanking us for funding all of your benefits

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
It most certainly was a real question because I'm curious about how similarly situated people navigate this issue. But you don't know. Mighty preachy to be so poorly informed. :francis:
That's your attempt at making that relevant when it isn't. I don't care about what they do because it's not relevant. At this point it's a deflection.

You and other militants want to go around rocking a flag that's been harmful to our people for centuries like your white supremacist counterparts when there will never be a dual meaning to that flag. That's ya'll L to take and it's insulting to all black ancestors who were raped, killed and hurt in the name of that flag because of what this country believed the flag represented.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I'm free tomorrow.

You want to see how a real band of brothers move..I'll show you and I don't have to lay a hand on you to have your shyt all the way fukked up.

Little boy, I’m not your white daddy whose boots you lick after you salute him. I’ll spit right dead in your f*cking face and have your jaw hanging by a hinge before you even hit the ground.

Ohhhhh... my bad... you weren’t talking about being a MAN and putting hands on me, you have plans to tuck your d*ck between your legs and hide behind your little pocket pistol. Well I got those too and my bullets and complete disregard for your life or mine are two things I’ll be more than happy to show you and your white-d*ck gargling ass “band of c00ns” and I’ll show you right f*cking now TONIGHT, F*CK WAITING TIL TOMORROW

PIN DROPPED. PULL UP YOU UNCLE TOM MILITARY SALUTING PIG BOOT LICKING c00n ASS LIL BOY

[Redacted]

Last edited by a moderator:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Little boy, I’m not your white daddy whose boots you lick after you salute him. I’ll spit right dead in your f*cking face and have your jaw hanging by a hinge before you even hit the ground.

Ohhhhh... my bad... you weren’t talking about being a MAN and putting hands on me, you have plans to tuck your d*ck between your legs and hide behind your little pocket pistol. My bullets and disregard for your life or mine is are two things I’ll be more than happy to show your right now TONIGHT, fukk WAITING TIL TOMORROW.

PIN DROPPED. PULL UP YOU UNCLE TOM MILITARY SALUTING PIG BOOT LICKING c00n ASS LIL BOY

[Redacted]

Some of the dumbest people here on this forum..I really hope this isn't your address.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, you live in a city where CMPD, MSO, FBI Charlotte Division, US Marshals and the CIA have a large number of former black servicemen working here.. mainly because they came out of the Marines (Lejuene) or the Army (Bragg) or from VA due to the cost of living and job opportunities.

You really willing to talk that disrespectful shyt to an ex SOF? I'm talking ex RECONs, Airborne, Rangers, Raiders, Berets? I wish y'all would stop saying that c00n shyt because when this shyt goes downhill, y'all nikkas WILL NOT LAST and we'll be the ones running and gunning.

:wow:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Some of the dumbest people here on this forum..I really hope this isn't your address.

Look how you b*tching up like a lil hoe what happened to all that energy you just had talking about what you and your band of c00nS going to show me. You a f*cling COWARD just like I thought. Keyboard tough guy I have nothing to hide and even LESS TO FEAR. Pull the f*ck up or shut the f*ck up and go worship your white daddy and his flag some more.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Look how you b*tching up like a lil hoe what happened to all that energy you just had talking about what you and your band of c00nS going to show me. You a f*cling COWARD just like I thought. Keyboard tough guy I have nothing to hide and even LESS TO FEAR. Pull the f*ck up or shut the f*ck up and go worship your white daddy and his flag some more.

Is that your actual address or not?