“The entire Caribbean, South America, and Africa was created by the white man” - @HarlemHottie

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Don’t feed the trolls y’all :francis:

7uAfEn1.jpg

:mjlol:

tenor.gif

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
nikka, you live in a city where CMPD, MSO, FBI Charlotte Division, US Marshals and the CIA have a large number of former black servicemen working here.. mainly because they came out of the Marines (Lejuene) or the Army (Bragg) or from VA due to the cost of living and job opportunities.

You really willing to talk that disrespectful shyt to an ex SOF? I'm talking ex RECONs, Airborne, Rangers, Raiders, Berets? I wish y'all would stop saying that c00n shyt because when this shyt goes downhill, y'all nikkas WILL NOT LAST and we'll be the ones running and gunning.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Which flag do afro Brazilians and black South Africans rep? :jbhmm:
You keep bringing other countries into this as some defense mechanism for why you want to rock the US flag. They have nothing to do with this.
U liberal c00ns think we should vote cause our ancestors died for it.

But we shouldnt rep a flag in a country our ancestors built.

Dumb ass nikkas
Terrible analogy. Our ancestors died to give us a right they didn't have before. So yes, if on the local or national level there is a candidate that is worth voting for, that candidate should be voted for. We shouldn't take that right for granted especially when Republicans practice voter suppression and gerrymandering for the sole purpose of making it harder for black people to vote, or for their vote to actually count.

The KKK often marched to the American flag. More importantly when the KKK showed up to destroy black communities and murder black residents, they normally had the Confederate or American flag in their presence as a symbol for what America stands for. Also during that time, there were actual laws that supported and enforced white supremacy at black people's physical, economic and mental expense. The flag of a country is suppose to represent the economic, legal, social and systematic representation of the people. Time and time again, past and present, the flag fails to truly live up to the US Declaration of Independence. "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal".

It will always be fukk that flag until systematic white supremacy is defeated.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
You can eat a d*ck :umad:

I’ll have whatever attitude I want-

wherever I want to have it.

And that includes Charlotte NC.

I'm free tomorrow.

You want to see how a real band of brothers move..I'll show you and I don't have to lay a hand on you to have your shyt all the way fukked up.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I’ve heard this before... are you serious? I may need to research this
Culturally and linguistically, you'd be surprised how intertwined we are. Jumping the broom is a Scottish tradition, iirc. Linguistically, it makes sense bc we learned English from the nearest white people, lower class whites of the old world.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, you live in a city where CMPD, MSO, FBI Charlotte Division, US Marshals and the CIA have a large number of former black servicemen working here.. mainly because they came out of the Marines (Lejuene) or the Army (Bragg) or from VA due to the cost of living and job opportunities.

You really willing to talk that disrespectful shyt to an ex SOF? I'm talking ex RECONs, Airborne, Rangers, Raiders, Berets? I wish y'all would stop saying that c00n shyt because when this shyt goes downhill, y'all nikkas WILL NOT LAST and we'll be the ones running and gunning.

:merchant:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:aasalute: Sounding like my brother in here. He was at fort bragg, that's all i know.