“The entire Caribbean, South America, and Africa was created by the white man” - @HarlemHottie

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Bytchmade outrage-ist faggit in the OP knowing damn well what the fuk she meant, you non-comprehending illiterate motherf’er. She’s one of the few intelligent black supportive women on the board who actually expresses herself intellectually in reference to black issues and issues; stop instigating for low hanging fruit bc your balls have yet to drop and you can’t get your dyck to hang any lower.

Meanwhile check your own fukkin post history of inconsistent c00nery, and threadtardation. Clown ass polihack. Discuss that.

:picard:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I don't trust any white man that's overly patriotic or any white man that has American flags around their houses, on their trucks or t-shirts especially if they didn't serve in the military. They are most likely a white supremacist. That flag will always be a symbol of racism, black american destruction and white supremacy. So it's ackward to see militants have pride in that same flag rocking it on their twitter handles in a failed effort to create a dual meaning of the flag.

I actually agree with you about overly patriotic white men. My problem with the thread was that it centered white supremacists as the only Americans here. fukk them, most of them 'just' got here too.

My people fought wars under that flag. I have been presented with several flags from military funerals for close family members. My people repped that flag while we fought for the rest of y'all ungrateful asses to get here. Foreign bp get to come here and wave "y'all" flags because we rep ours so hard, because we been fighting for a place here for so long. That flag facilitated y'all glow up. Foh.

It's funny bc the sentiment that produced this thread is perfectly aligned with that of the white supremacists y'all claim to hate: that ADOS aren't 'real Americans'.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually agree with you about overly patriotic white men. My problem with the thread was that it centered white supremacists as the only Americans here. fukk them, most of them 'just' got here too.

My people fought wars under that flag. I have been presented with several flags from military funerals for close family members. My people repped that flag while we fought for the rest of y'all ungrateful asses to get here. Foreign bp get to come here and wave "y'all" flags because we rep ours so hard, because we been fighting for a place here for so long. That flag facilitated y'all glow up. Foh.

It's funny bc the sentiment that produced this thread is perfectly aligned with that of the white supremacists y'all claim to hate: that ADOS aren't 'real Americans'.

Promoting the American flag?

Sounds like RussianBot talk to me, Natasha :mjpls:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

Black Americans fought in wars in which they were subject to segregation, white supremacy, misconduct and unfair treatment by the United States military. They were fighting white men's wars in the name of the white man's flag while not getting the white man's respect.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
:aamjlol: I'm the bedwench but it's receipts right in this thread of you legit crying about not getting white p*ssy??? The easiest p*ssy in all the land?! nikka! :bryan:

That same post clearly says that i do attract white women just not the ones i want :umad:

And I’m not #ADOS I’m not bound by your little retardo d*ck policing scruples that dictate who I can and cannot shove pipe to :umad:

Patriotic bedwench :umad:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.

You sound so f*cking stupid :russ:

Be proud to have a family full of uncle sam’s c00ns brehs :dead:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Black Americans fought in wars in which they were subject to segregation, white supremacy, misconduct and unfair treatment by the United States military. They were fighting white men's wars in the name of the white man's flag while not getting the white man's respect.
What's your point? So- called "black" countries have waged whole wars on their own people in service of white supremacy. :rudy:

* I say so called cuz i can't think of one that actually runs it's own economy. I'm willing to be educated on this.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
What's your point? So- called "black" countries have waged whole wars on their own people in service of white supremacy. :rudy:

* I say so called cuz i can't think of one that actually runs it's own economy. I'm willing to be educated on this.
My point is pretty clear. The meaning of the flag is not what you want it to mean.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sound so f*cking stupid :russ:

Be proud to have a family full of uncle sam’s c00ns brehs :dead:

giphy.gif

Yes comrade yes