“The entire Caribbean, South America, and Africa was created by the white man” - @HarlemHottie

5thbornpowerseed

All Star
Daps

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Had an infamous white female poster said the same thing there would be outrage but because its one of the ADOS cliques very own theres nothing but 'b b but i get what shes trying to say' 'i think what she means is' :mjlol:

Just another daily example of the inconsistent locker room :Deavours:

And all this debating to distract from OPs point.. nonsense all in defense of the American flag :Drinking:
This post is textbook projection:francis:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I get what she was trying to say...the white man damn near colonized the whole world. Yea they was people already on them but the white man brought them into modern times

Get your feelings out the equation.

“Although Europe represents only about 8 percent of the planet's landmass, from 1492 to 1914, Europeansconquered or colonized more than 80 percent of the entire world.“

They didn’t create those nations but they had a prominent part on building or tearing down them nations. That’s a fact

You forget about the Dark Ages which were the Muslim Golden Ages between the 8th up to the 14th century ?

You should slap yourself for this modern times bullsh!t because Cacs literally stole and swiped from everywhere else.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. :aamjlol:
CreativeBouncyAmericanlobster-size_restricted.gif

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
My countries flag was invented by black people

Furthermore, i BET NOT see y'all rocking no flag of a country the white man created. That includes the entire Caribbean, south and central America, and Africa.

:rudy:

:beli: Now re read what i said and tell me if your reply addressed my actual point. I'll wait.

Reading comprehension at an all time low. :francis:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
It was a weird post to make in that thread. That thread was saying the OP didn't trust anyone that rocks the American flag. I don't trust any white man that's overly patriotic or any white man that has American flags around their houses, on their trucks or t-shirts especially if they didn't serve in the military. They are most likely a white supremacist. That flag will always be a symbol of racism, black american destruction and white supremacy. So it's ackward to see militants have pride in that same flag rocking it on their twitter handles in a failed effort to create a dual meaning of the flag.

That flag is trash.