“The entire Caribbean, South America, and Africa was created by the white man” - @HarlemHottie

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Even if what you saying is true(which is a theory as well) ..

Who dictated the whole continent be named after a Berber word for “cave” or “cave-dwellers”? :Drizzysmile:
tenor.gif

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I mean to be honest, blacks could arguably be the ONLY ones with the right to brag about being quintessential Americans.
It’s mostly been our blood, sweat and tears that literally built this country from scratch, defended it, financed it, and disproportionately died for and because of it all while providing the beat and rhythm for it with NO acknowledgement.

This country owes us a huge debt. We are the founding mothers and fathers of this nation. I’m not even being militant.

Entire economies rose due to our labor, medical practices advanced due to experimentation on us, American cultural arts literally evolved out of the mind of the African American. Entire political systems and legislation literally crafted b/c a small group of dark skinned people’s from another continent literally came here and became a threat.

Ain’t nobody more American than African Americans.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
So the Haitian revolution was started by white men now? :mjlol:

And Zimbabwe, Kenya, Mozambique and Angola were formed after wars with white colonists

Zimbabwe was literally called Rhodesia before Mugabe won the Rhodesian bush war

And south africa’s Rainbow nation was created by the white man? Not Mandela?

Plus it s not like Africans did not have societies before the Europeans came:mjtf:

The stupidity on this site...

/thread
:mjlol:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
That’s lovely and I wasn’t even going back THAT far.

Hell go to Bacons rebellion or the entire Southern economy created off slave labor. The sheer amount of wealth redistribution from blacks to whites during the Red Summer and entire blk towns being terrorized and razed.

Billions and billions of blk dollars lost due to disenfranchisement and racist policies deterring blk homeownership like redlining. Billionaire corporations getting rich off racist prison industrial complex and free modern day slave labor of prisoners.

The cultural appropriation of our music and foods, our men and women on the front lines in the military or being used for scientific experimentation....

Most of the quality of life Americans enjoy comes from blks in some way shape form or fashion.

Hell I ain’t even touched on geopolitics and those implications. That’s why I can’t take a sorry white a$$hole seriously when they say go back to Africa or whine about immigration, as if they don’t owe their very way of life to us...

Puleeze.

Daps

Hell go to Bacons rebellion or the entire Southern economy created off slave labor. The sheer amount of wealth redistribution from blacks to whites during the Red Summer and entire blk towns being terrorized and razed.

Billions and billions of blk dollars lost due to disenfranchisement and racist policies deterring blk homeownership like redlining. Billionaire corporations getting rich off racist prison industrial complex and free modern day slave labor of prisoners.

The cultural appropriation of our music and foods, our men and women on the front lines in the military or being used for scientific experimentation....

Most of the quality of life Americans enjoy comes from blks in some way shape form or fashion.

Hell I ain’t even touched on geopolitics and those implications. That’s why I can’t take a sorry white a$$hole seriously when they say go back to Africa or whine about immigration, as if they don’t owe their very way of life to us...

Puleeze.

We built america books we owed 12 trillion in reparations.

This country was made prosperous off the blacks of slaves.

Slavery jim crow and mass incarceration made whites worth trillions.

People are never honest about this

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
We built america books we owed 12 trillion in reparations.

This country was made prosperous off the blacks of slaves.

Slavery jim crow and mass incarceration made whites worth trillions.

People are never honest about this
Yep. I haven’t read the context of the thread but given this truth I can understand @HarlemHottie if that’s what she is referencing.

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando

Puleeze.

All facts. You on point.
All of us blacks are owed for the blood, sweat, and tears. From our roots of the land to the living today.