The End Is Near: The Leftovers season 3 thread

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Dont buy it...the wish he granted Kevin confirmed it for me...as well as the phrophecys he gave to Kevins son..but perhaps that was always up for interpretation and maybe thats why his character hasnt been mentioned since....he did abandon Kevin's son in the end....and the baby doesnt seem to be of importance....none the less my interpretation from Noras story was he was real...:yeshrug:
What wish did he grant Kevin or Anybody?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
lmao
r1rj7002qdsy.jpg

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
What wish did he grant Kevin or Anybody?

His family or a family at the end of the first season...but again its up for interpretation..you say he was a fraud I say he was real....someone else said its both...who knows...perhaps thats why the show is so good...

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
You know I think holy Wayne child is a God and the kid that Meg had with Kevin's son is the devil. That drone was the symbol of him falling to earth to create chaos.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
You know I think holy Wayne child is a God and the kid that Meg had with Kevin's son is the devil. That drone was the symbol of him falling to earth to create chaos.

The show would have focused more on the babies at this point they are an after thought. Show is confusingly frustrating as the more you want answers the more they twist it to create more questions.

Like at the end Nora is delivering paper notes...obviously the world has had a technical breakdown...but are the notes the same ones given to the preacher at the beginning of the episode...and are they still waiting for the rapture...or the end of the world..and why cant Kevin die...dude suffocated himself and walked out the house like aint shyt happen...

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
His family or a family at the end of the first season...but again its up for interpretation..you say he was a fraud I say he was real....someone else said its both...who knows...perhaps thats why the show is so good...
The season ending with Nora, kevin's daughter and, a baby left on their doorstep is a HUGE reach to say Wayne made that happen

My thing is that there are CLEARLY people with powers or gifts on the show which theres no nead for interpretation.. Wayne was clearly a cult leader with n underage asian girl fetish.. Him having powers like he some genie though?... :childplease:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
The season ending with Nora, kevin's daughter and, a baby left on their doorstep is a HUGE reach to say Wayne made that happen

My thing is that there are CLEARLY people with powers or gifts on the show which theres no nead for interpretation.. Wayne was clearly a cult leader with n underage asian girl fetish.. Him having powers like he some genie... :childplease:

Clearly is the wrong word breh....that was never clearly communicated.....but enough back and forth..we get it the black man was a pedophile and the white man is god...:usure:..seems a bit presumptuous bit what ever breh...its a good show...eat and enjoy..as I plan too

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The show would have focused more on the babies at this point they are an after thought. Show is confusingly frustrating as the more you want answers the more they twist it to create more questions.

Like at the end Nora is delivering paper notes...obviously the world has had a technical breakdown...but are the notes the same ones given to the preacher at the beginning of the episode...and are they still waiting for the rapture...or the end of the world..and why cant Kevin die...dude suffocated himself and walked out the house like aint shyt happen...
There's a great fan theory going on that Kevin is actually the Antichrist and not Jesus. no point in getting frustrated over stuff we don't know yet "just let the mystery be" I mean obviously if the show ends answering nothing I'd be pissed but I assume we'll get most answers.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
need to rewatch this episode again wasn't really paying attention...did they say what happened to Erika. I know John mentioned something about dental records

nothing was noted about her in this episode but I believe she was shown in the preview for future episodes.