The End Is Near: The Leftovers season 3 thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Maaaaannnn....I don't have HBO right now and also am limited on having time to watch this with my wife due to conflicting schedules.

I'm gonna be seriously delayed in my viewing

This was one of only a couple shows that was required live viewing for me...so this is gonna be hard to wait on:sadcam:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Thoughts on series in general. Need new show to binge is it worth it?
Season 1 seems to be polarizing. I personally loved it but some people have mixed thoughts. The show is fukking weird and mysterious. I feel like the whole first season you're like, what the fukk? Season 2 is in my opinion one of the greatest single seasons of any television show made. With one of the best episodes ever in "international assassin". The show is fukking great, but I love mind-bending, mysterious mind fukk shows. The music in the series is also PHENOMENAL. I personally think it's incredibly worth it to watch this show, it's really a hidden gem that doesn't have large viewer ship but it really depends on your taste.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Season 1 seems to be polarizing. I personally loved it but some people have mixed thoughts. The show is fukking weird and mysterious. I feel like the whole first season you're like, what the fukk? Season 2 is in my opinion one of the greatest single seasons of any television show made. With one of the best episodes ever in "international assassin". The show is fukking great, but I love mind-bending, mysterious mind fukk shows. The music in the series is also PHENOMENAL. I personally think it's incredibly worth it to watch this show, it's really a hidden gem that doesn't have large viewer ship but it really depends on your taste.
G.O.A.T.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The character study in season 1 of Nora and Matt were also very well done and worth watching the whole of season 1 for. International assassin and the guest (Nora's episode) are the best episodes in the series for me