The End Is Near: The Leftovers season 3 thread

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
The season ending with Nora, kevin's daughter and, a baby left on their doorstep is a HUGE reach to say Wayne made that happen

My thing is that there are CLEARLY people with powers or gifts on the show which theres no nead for interpretation.. Wayne was clearly a cult leader with n underage asian girl fetish.. Him having powers like he some genie though?... :childplease:

I actually believe he was powerful like that tbh.

Obviously the show is ambigous on purpose. Some of the stuff towards the end of season 1 with Tommy was too much to be a coincidence.

Also Nora got better.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was rewatching season 1 yesterday, there was so much random shyt I forgot
I'm rewatching and I just watched the Gladys episode, where the Feds offered to Kevin to storm in and wipe out the GR : the same agency that allegedly sent the drone strike. Looks like the government finally got tired of those fakkits

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

I drove to Nashville last night for a comedy show, didn't get back until 4am and woke up at 9 :martin: had some nashville hot chicken in the hood :ahh: god it was amazing, I ordered Mild and my mouth was on fire. My friend ordered the spiciest they had and this man was in the bathroom throwing up, sweating and walking around like he should be in an insane asylum :russ:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:stopitslime:

I drove to Nashville last night for a comedy show, didn't get back until 4am and woke up at 9 :martin: had some nashville hot chicken in the hood :ahh: god it was amazing, I ordered Mild and my mouth was on fire. My friend ordered the spiciest they had and this man was in the bathroom throwing up, sweating and walking around like he should be in an insane asylum :russ:

So what you're saying is...you're going to blame it on the 'itis