The End Is Near: The Leftovers season 3 thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
If Nora's story is true(which I think it is) then the people in the world she went to are living in a place where 98% of the world's population disappeared. From what she said, the two worlds are the exact same (planes but no pilots) except for the populations. That's like Walking Dead population levels just without zombies trying to eat you.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
When Kevin and Nora spotted each other at that wedding all the way up until they were face to face....something about that scene gave me goosebumps. :wow:

I don't know if it was the music that was playing or if it was seeing the two claw their way back into each others lives, but that whole scene made me go "Oh shyt, this is really the end." :mjcry: and I wanted it to never stop.

The timing with the music slowing down right as they locked eyes was crazy. The cinematography is crazy.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think they would have given us a season where Kevin was in purgatory the majority of the time if they didn't have time wrap it up in 3 Seasons.

That would have been grade A fukkery

:dead:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I think they would have given us a season where Kevin was in purgatory the majority of the time if they didn't have time wrap it up in 3 Seasons.

That would have been grade A fukkery

:dead:
Andy Greenwall said Lindleloff wanted to film a scene in the departed world but the author Tom Perralta put his foot down and said absolutely not.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You nikkas got played....all the dreams...the Kevin dying....Matts bullshyt...Eddide Winslow....the folks kn white......the dude that knocked up the asian girls.....it was all pointless filler..:wow:
Such is life...

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i wasn't feeling that finale that much. i wasn't expecting any concrete explanations or anything...i just thought it was pretty meh.

the view from the other side was an interesting take, i'll give it that. i don't believe nora though.:jbhmm:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
reading the Q&As, Laurie was dead until Lindeloff actually saw the episode and didn't believe that her killing herself was deserved so he changed it

That's some bullshyt. His homey Carlton Cuse has the colony on usa channel.I should drop it right now because they'll shyt the bed in the finale.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Season 2 is my favorite season. I liked this season. I just wish they didnt go to Australia. I didnt like how most of the characters we grew up on from season 2 played the background. Just so we can get Nora's story. She came off a little selfish. I get that its a love story with each season closing with Nora And Kevin together but i just think they needed a extra season just to bring everything back home. I felt closure but questions at the same damn time. I hated when kevin said he's been chasing this chick for all those yrs. But i felt happy when they smiled as was there for each other in the end. Im confused still but ima miss this show a whole lot. :mjcry:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Andy Greenwall said Lindleloff wanted to film a scene in the departed world but the author Tom Perralta put his foot down and said absolutely not.
I understand that... but we saw him in purgatory. An entire season with Kev living on the wild side as an assassin would have been lit
:gladbron:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
:ohlawd::wow: Can you imagine

Can I imagine? That's all I can do because the series shyt the bed during the finale. The whole series outside of Kevin and Nora's relationship was filler!!!

Laurie's boat scene was so dope just to be undermined the following episode with no explanation.

Put a flattop on one those departed shilouttes and keep it moving.