The End Is Near: The Leftovers season 3 thread

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
i wasn't feeling that finale that much. i wasn't expecting any concrete explanations or anything...i just thought it was pretty meh.

the view from the other side was an interesting take, i'll give it that. i don't believe nora though.:jbhmm:

To be honest I think they just ran out of time. They wrote themselves into a corner. After all the spiritual undertones how could they run with the biblical reference? It would have been far to complicated to even fathom a realistic plot line that corresponded with the shows serious. They basically copped out.

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps
I was satisfied with the finale.... :manny: Thought they ended it on the right note and tied up enough loose ends while still keeping some ambiguity for fans to go back and try to unravel.

:salute: Lindelof for redeeming himself after how Lost ended... in 3 seasons he's effectively removed most of the stink from his name. Looking forward to finding out what his next project is. Hopefully he'll get another crack at a new series on HBO.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Good series. Nora lied and damn she aged badly. The other side lost 98% yet Nora was the one to convince the inventor to build another machine? Wanted more story on the brother with magic hugs knocking up Asian broads and his daughter. Everybody outside amongst all types of fukkery and no one saw the jet or the missle? The pacemaker story is to show he is now mortal? Meh. The psycho dogs... dog refusing to enter Miracle. Just nitpicking but some unanswered questions do bother me...

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Unsticky this trash @hex
Sticky the new Twin Peaks while you're at it please
BJmIVqJ.png