The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
How can i make this game actually enjoyable? 500+ hours with no game-breaking mods yet I can't play longer than 10 minutes...

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
got the game and all dlc and aint pay a red cent

PC GAMING :whew:

If you're playing on PC, get a Steam key. The Workshop mods are only available to Steam users, and a lot of them are exclusive to the Workshop. It's worth the money. (The free DLCs will still work...or so I'm told.)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
If you're playing on PC, get a Steam key. The Workshop mods are only available to Steam users, and a lot of them are exclusive to the Workshop. It's worth the money. (The free DLCs will still work...or so I'm told.)
You can still install Nexus mods though which are arguably better...
Nobodies crew is fukking with mine...my bytches don't even rock armor...Solitude lasted about 5 minutes, didn't even need to call in Khaleesi's dragon...:smugfavre:

2hqbcl0.jpg

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
So me and the breh Oenomaus got stopped by whiterun guards on some medieval stop and frisk racial profiling shyt...They said they recognized us and we need to pay a bounty...:stopitslime:

Basically told these dudes fukk your bounty and you best get out my way...:ufdup:

Next thing I know like 40 of them surround us...Looked at the homegirl khaleesi and said call my nikka lil Al cuz we about to have us a barbecue...

We calling this town Blackrun now...:myman: