Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
is the new DLC worth copping?

I'm nowhere near finished the main story and I'm only at like level 14

:yeshrug:

honestly, not really

I breezed through the main quest and dont really remember what I did, i'm doing the side missions for it now and they are ok but not much different from what you are doing right now

some of the new things you can create from this dlc are nice and a certain companion you get from this dlc is dope as fukk but still wait for a price drop

then again at level 14 you'd get your ass kicked quick anyway.....

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
is the new DLC worth copping?

I'm nowhere near finished the main story and I'm only at like level 14

:yeshrug:

lmao....sheesh still a 14? you clearly don't play....i just leveled up to a 29 yesterday

i'm actually just now starting to cross a lot of the main quest missions off my list...i can't seem to tell anyone no and sign myself up for a gang of shyt i'm never quite in the mood for...been rockin mostly misc missions and stealing stuff to get my bread up...also been ridin round and gettin it w/ my nikka mjoll the lioness...i'm bout to start focusing on finding all these damn shout words cuz i have like 13 dragon souls and only like 3 words learned :mindblown:

i've yet to run into any werewolves or vampires either...where they be at? and how in the fukk do you kill a wispmother? i ran into one and that shyt fukked me up :(

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
i have a problem. I had someone join my crew a few missions back but cant seem to find her. However she is stil officially my partner as no one else can join my crew. is there a way to remove my lost partner from my team officially if she is not around?

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Illusion spells allow for the most fukking around. You can sit back calming a set full of bandits and then enraging them forever. :pachaha: When you get bored, you can either let them fight to the death or calm them all, turn invisible and slit their throats one by one :manny:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have a problem. I had someone join my crew a few missions back but cant seem to find her. However she is stil officially my partner as no one else can join my crew. is there a way to remove my lost partner from my team officially if she is not around?

If you are away from them for enough time you'll get a notice that says "so and so has left your squad"

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted

did you pick them up in a specific place? maybe they went back there?

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Once you figure out the restoration/enchanting loop the game is pretty much a wrap

Daps
If you don't play the main quest, you might miss the most impressive location of the game though

Blackreach

shyt is :ohhh: and :ohmy:, especially if you haven't heard/read anything about it before

yeah I didn't read shyt about it prior and when I got there I was like :gladbron:

there's also a hidden dragon there.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New DLC comes out next week for xbox. Hearthfire. Allows you to construct a crib and adopt chirrun. :birdman:

I'm going to become the Birdman of Skyrim. Platinum football fields and adopted rappers all in my house.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Once you figure out the restoration/enchanting loop the game is pretty much a wrap
what's this?

I was thinking you could basically go back and forth between creating potions and enchanting items to become ridiculously powerful, but I'm not trying to ruin the game for myself.

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

You share that girl :youngsabo:

On the real though, I gotta get back into this game. I got stuck on a boss fight where you gotta take out 3 ghouls 1 by 1. The second one makes about 8 copies of himself and takes me out with arrows. :sadbron:

That new DLC come with missions or is it just property building?