The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Im gonna give you some great instructions on how to play Skyrim

When you start the game you will be in the main quest line, don't do it

Go wonder around and find other shyt to do. When you start seeing how much you can do, and how much of a world you have at your fingertips, you should love it

I haven't fukked with skyrim since 2010 but from what I recall, you start off as a prisoner and have to fight off a dragon. How do you skip that part and explore?

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I haven't fukked with skyrim since 2010 but from what I recall, you start off as a prisoner and have to fight off a dragon. How do you skip that part and explore?
Just get through that sequence and once you escape the town

Then go do what you want

Or

They also have start another life mods where you'll automatically start somewhere else

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game was crazy for its time, just like Wither 3 you can wonder off wherever you want and watch your quest log fill to the fukking brim

My only issue was the amount of bugs, if something seemed strange during a quest, like you had a hunch it wasn’t supposed to happen...google it, there’s a 95% chance you were correct and you need to reload a save from 20 minutes before, that shyt happened CONSTANTLY...same with Fallout 4

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That’s like not even a 20 min intro :dead:

nikkas hella ADHD :mjlol:

:mjtf:

Homie said "right when the game starts don't do anything." Giving the assumption that once you press "new game" on the menu, don't do that part. That's why I was like "wtf? How u do that?"

:mjlol:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I want to get the PC version to mod, or the remake for Xbox One, but I don't want to start over. Did anyone ever figure out how to move saves over? Have the 360 version.