The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

sm0ke

Lin Kuei
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
what's the best way to get the game for PC? download or have it shipped? i already have it, so that doesn't matter. also, is there a reason to pick one seller over another? is steam a good option? sorry for all the questions, i'm high.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
I only wish I didn't charge through every guild and quest and I'm pretty sure almost every side quest in a two week long binge...I gotta go back and cop Morrowind. I don't think I appreciated that properly I was like 15 when I played it...I remember the giant bugs though you ride on.

A

A Friend of The People

just started playing on the PC :damn:

Im overwhelmed.....but did a few cheats to get my stats up so i wouldnt keep getting assfukked roaming the country at night

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Any word on when Dawnguard for the PS3 is coming yet?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The game is absolute piff! Just got back into this lately. Im using the Redgaurd and they are piff! Great combination of magic and physical attack strength. Playing this on the PC with a 680 gtx is breathtakingly beautiful! The draw distance is amazing!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
out of all the gulids i'd say the Dark Brotherhood both starts and ends the dopest...and its the creepiest...

Thieves were ok, the mages were ok. The Companions sucked...

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
This has taken over my life lately...just got 100 in Smithing today, so I made a set of Dragon armor (finally) and improved it while wearing 4 items enchanted for weapon improving, plus I drank a potion that fortified smithing almost 50%.

That's still not the best I can do, though, as I have to get my Alchemy and Enchanting up to make the perfect possible set of dragon armor. This game is addictive.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
This has taken over my life lately...just got 100 in Smithing today, so I made a set of Dragon armor (finally) and improved it while wearing 4 items enchanted for weapon improving, plus I drank a potion that fortified smithing almost 50%.

That's still not the best I can do, though, as I have to get my Alchemy and Enchanting up to make the perfect possible set of dragon armor. This game is addictive.

I did all that with one character, but it honestly made the game less fun for me. it made it too easy, and made most the items you find worthless

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I'm waiting for the PS3 patch to drop. Just read the other day that it's coming soon.

I'm still pissed that my 360 shyt the bed when I first got this game. I originally got it for that, then exchanged it for the PS3 cause I thought the game was causing my 360 to fukk up. 2 days later = RROD. :sadcam: