The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Daps
Any of ya'll be making new characters over and over? I got like 60 hours in this game and aint made it past whiterun storywise ONCE. No lie, I keep remaking new nikkas after I play one for a lil bit. I loaded up last night and made my newest nikka "OJ PIMPSON" the redguard pawg hunter. Ima :cape: these nordic hoes brehs

I ain't played this shyt in a min tho and I see steam made their own mod section. That shyt is pure piff. A nikka downloaded a treehouse somewhere in the woods, gonna take lydia there and

:youngsabo:

:damn: KILL THAT WHITE bytch

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Rocking 4 items with 23% less magicka used for destuction spells has me casting incinerate for almost nothing at all :piff:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I upped this thread like 2 weeks ago .. thinking I was gonna play this shyt relentlessly .. and I played it for like 20 minutes and shut it off. Not cause I didn't like it, but because it reminded me of how much time and energy I put into WoW and I wasn't about to start that shyt all over again. :heh:

But just in case I rethink my decision .. any advice? :pachaha: I was a mage in WoW and dug it. Any secrets n shyt to make the beginning less painful and boring?

Daps
I upped this thread like 2 weeks ago .. thinking I was gonna play this shyt relentlessly .. and I played it for like 20 minutes and shut it off. Not cause I didn't like it, but because it reminded me of how much time and energy I put into WoW and I wasn't about to start that shyt all over again. :heh:

But just in case I rethink my decision .. any advice? :pachaha: I was a mage in WoW and dug it. Any secrets n shyt to make the beginning less painful and boring?

they got some new beginning mod, it just let a nikka pick a preset class and you get thrown into the world to :eat:. Are you a PC breh? im assumin yeah since u played wow.
I don't play wow, but i recently learned ALL about that shyt from my boys tryna push that panda shyt on me.

They got a bunch of different trees in this. They got destruction which is straight up mage shyt, fire/frost/lightning type shyt. They got illusion, that shyt is like frenzy makin nikkas fight eachother, muffle so you cant be heard, invisibility type stuff, uhh fear.. some other stuff too i think. They got conjuration which is on that death knight/warlock steeze, you can summon zombies, bring dead nikkas back to life, summon magical weapons etc etc.
There's the healing tree too, that shyt is self explanatory. Dope thing is though, there's no set classes, you can go down whatever tree you want, play the type of class you want n shyt.

Magic is definitely where most of the fukkery comes from tho, breh.
I would def fukk around with all the vanilla spells, see if that shyt is boring to you, and then start checking out mods. These nikkas make the game a billion times better with the shyt they be making.

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
I got my conjuration up to 100, and this dude from the magic college hooked me up with a spell that lets you summon a dremora lord permanently :ooh:
you cant do nothing with him though :dry:
so now whenever i travel, i constantly keep an entourage of a follower decked out in the finest armor, and depending on my mood, 2 dremora lords. :skip: the sayings them dremora dudes be saying when they fight enemies have me cracking up though

im waiting to see if i can kill me a master conjuror or two, and do a permanent resurrection on them, that way when shyt pop off, i can have him and his minions fighting for the cause :smugdraper:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
For some reason I have a hard time playing a game like this with multiple characters, Im still playing with my first one trying to be a master of a little of everything

My smithing, enchanting, and one handed weapons have been at 100 for a long time,
I just got my heavy armor up to 99 yesterday

To keep the game challenging Im switching to bows and light armor

Far as Dawnguard dlc the best thing about is getting Serana as a follower

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
I tried to start a new game and rock out with a Nord but couldn't do it after putting 200 hours with my first character. I ain't doing all that shyt again, :sadcam:

Daps
Naa, PS Triple. :sadcam:

:sadbron: You still aight tho, vanilla shyt is coo too. You just missin out on fukkery but it ain't the end of the world.

just all my saves and ive decided to start fresh

dont know if im :gladbron: or :sadbron:

you gonna be :gladbron: till you gotta go into bleak falls barrow or w/e the fukk again, then you gonna :sadcam:. I just be goin thru this shyt like :comeon: @ this point.

Daps
I ain't played in awhile since I realized I fukked by build up... I got "the book" so i'm maxed but I shoulda built myself differently. Anyway, I haven't played it in a few months (not sure why....) might cop the DLC and see what'sup

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I wouldnt want to play the main quest again :scusthov: that shyt was trash

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:sadbron: You still aight tho, vanilla shyt is coo too. You just missin out on fukkery but it ain't the end of the world.

you gonna be :gladbron: till you gotta go into bleak falls barrow or w/e the fukk again, then you gonna :sadcam:. I just be goin thru this shyt like :comeon: @ this point.

just finished going through it, i forgot how boring these dungeons are. (havent played in months)

good thing this time i just got a bunch of mods i didnt have last time around, and theres a whole lot of places i never traveled to on my first play through.

I wouldnt want to play the main quest again :scusthov: that shyt was trash

yea and im not touching the main quest