The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
Fellow PS3 owners...did the latest patches fix the framerate nonsense?

I was loving this game until I got to the point where I couldn't play for more than about 25 minutes without the framerate dropping to insanely low levels

if it's fixed though...I'm ready to start feasting again...i was doing damage before I stopped

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Like what?

My main gripes:

Lac of enemy variety.Fighting bandits, trolls, and bears half the damn time gets old real quick.

Most of the quests are boring. Only ones I kinda enjoyed were the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood. The radiant quests were a cool idea in theory, but they're so generic that they almost shouldn't have even bothered with it. Many of the general quests aren't really that interesting either

Besides that I'm not really trippin on much.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I finally beat ME3 so I'm back tryna finish this. Haven't seen anything new yet though

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I gotta get back into this shyt. I haven't touched it since ME 3 dropped. One thing that kills me is them damn loading times entering houses and fast traveling. Makes me wish I had a good enough computer to run the PC version.

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
I'm 60 hours in on my second character, doing the Imperial Quest this time instead of the Stormcloaks. This game is straight :ahh:

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
I got 100 plus hours and still have not visited all of the cities. I'm so used to 100% games that the massive content of Skyrim paralyzed me.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I'm hopping on for the first time since like December. Wonder if I still got! I've literally forgotten everything except that I'm a level 20 something battle mage.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
i just joined the dark brotherhood and i gotta kill some dude in some town between riften and the giant mountain...but everytime i fast travel over there the game freezes on me

i really dont wanna travel that far :noah: