The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Playing Skyrim for first time on PlayStation portal. So damn addicting playing on this thing. This is the type of game I would quit if I just played on tv or monitor. Being able to play this in a hand held is a game changer.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Playing Skyrim for first time on PlayStation portal. So damn addicting playing on this thing. This is the type of game I would quit if I just played on tv or monitor. Being able to play this in a hand held is a game changer.
I just got it on the switch , its dope but the mods on pc are nuts in comparison

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
And yo shyt still look 2 gens old. No credit for this shyt nikka. Boss up and get that Shadow PC subscription so you can play some shyt that doesn't look 12 years old on any mobile device.

I'm winning, 2 gens old ass nikka.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And yo shyt still look 2 gens old. No credit for this shyt nikka. Boss up and get that Shadow PC subscription so you can play some shyt that doesn't look 12 years old on any mobile device.

I'm winning, 2 gens old ass nikka.
I ain’t know this was a thing !