The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When he kicked her out the room and she started talking shyt about Lydia I was convinced AI NPC are the future.
Big time! I’ve been playing a lot of games on the VR headset I just got, that I typically wouldn’t play on console. Just because it’s so immersive.

So I can’t imagine how crazy it would be to have AI NPCs integrated into a VR gaming experience

:wow:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Big time! I’ve been playing a lot of games on the VR headset I just got, that I typically wouldn’t play on console. Just because it’s so immersive.

So I can’t imagine how crazy it would be to have AI NPCs integrated into a VR gaming experience

:wow:
Skyrim has VR!!!

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Damn that shyt cool af!

My laptop be slow as shyt sometimes but I think if I reinstall the OS and add some ram I’ll be able to fukk with this
You can use it on a fire stick too, you just gotta buy the cord to add a USB slot to add the keyboard to click on shyt (it's alternative ways if not but its a hassle).

It runs best off a laptop, and the laptop ain't gotta be strong in most cases. Just needs an ok processor and a lil bit of ram, but I've seen it ran on old ass technology.

You can also HDMI your phone to the TV if you have a phone that can provide HDMI to USB C.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
50 hours in and I ain't even turned in the damn 25lb Dragonstone yet this game is the shyt!!! 10/10 5 stars baby. 13 years old but brand new to me.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I’ve started more new play throughs then I’ve finished them :pachaha:

Deleting & not having mods in the right place caused them to become unplayable :francis:

Last edited: