"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Lol. You do know there is more than one hindu creation story right? The wild gods and demons versions. Creation and destruction cycles.

Hinduism also describes the earth being round. Even goes on to describle the solar system...A more "scientific" version.

What's that got to do with the turtle shell photo? You couldn't infer that they thought the earth was round from that photo :deadrose:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
If the earth is flat how come there is always light at any given time on one part of the earth? More importantly how can it ever be dark if the eath is flat? Technically it should be dusk not pitch black. You can't have one part of the earth be dark and the other part have light in a flat earth scenario, unless of course you are assuming the sun is smaller than the earth. Do you believe it can be argued the sun is smaller than the earth? :mjpls:

@Rasputia Latimore are you going to post something tangible or just keep posting and trolling with vague answers. Show us a flat earth model with the conditions observed as per my quoted post.

@Menelik II @DPresidential

rYY1Opn.gif

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
So pretty much what I'm getting here is that the flat earth model is based off of biblical verses, specifically ones containing the word firnament. Basically youre assuming that everything in the bible is true or meant to be taken seriously:mjlol:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Nobody concretely knows how the earth was created, that's why it's called The Big Bang Theory..

But there's no convincing on either side.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody concretely knows how the earth was created, that's why it's called The Big Bang Theory..

But there's no convincing on either side.

The Big Bang theory is a theory about how planet earth was created? :ohhh:

I didn't know that :ohhh:

:picard:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What lead you to this conclusion?

1. Quantum Mechanics - if you study the double slit experiment and the delayed choice quantum eraser experiment, the only way to explain the phenomena that results from those experiments is to assume we live in a computer generated reality.

2. Mandela Effect - I along with millions of other people have memories of a reality that no longer exists in this reality and presumably never existed. From the Berenstein/Berenstain phenomena to the changes in the location of continents like Australia on the world map, I have memories of a reality that has now been changed. Only way to explain this phenomena is if we live in a computer simulated reality that has been modified.

I used to believe we lived in a computer simulated reality because of quantum mechanics alone. But since December 2016 when I discovered the Mandela Effect, I now know we live in a computer simulation because I have experienced a change to the Matrix.

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
1. Quantum Mechanics - if you study the double slit experiment and the delayed choice quantum eraser experiment, the only way to explain the phenomena that results from those experiments is to assume we live in a computer generated reality.

2. Mandela Effect - I along with millions of other people have memories of a reality that no longer exists in this reality and presumably never existed. From the Berenstein/Berenstain phenomena to the changes in the location of continents like Australia on the world map, I have memories of a reality that has now been changed. Only way to explain this phenomena is if we live in a computer simulated reality that has been modified.

I used to believe we lived in a computer simulated reality because of quantum mechanics alone. But since December 2016 when I discovered the Mandela Effect, I now know we live in a computer simulation because I have experienced a change to the Matrix.
I never got into quantum ohysics, put me on to these experiments. The Mandela effect wouldnt prove the simulation in my eyes but if you beleive we live in a similar I assume you took the next logical step and considered someone built it?

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What black civilization said this?:usure: The bible states the earth has foundations with a firmament on top, ever heard of operation high jump?

:scust:

Sweetface I haven't been on this thread in a hot minute, and I don't give a f*ck about the bible