"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Well in the FE model the earth is under a "dome/firmamemt". So one could argue that we look at the sky straight up and its blue when the sun is overhead but appears redish when its closer to the curved side/horizon of the dome?

Lol. I have no idea how the sunrise and sunset are explained in a FE scenario. But this does not completely explain away a flat earth theory, a staunch supporter would see this as maybe supporting the FE view.

images

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
@Rasputia Latimore

do you have any actual evidence for thinking the earth is flat?
It seems your only reasoning is a) "the bible says so", b) "going against common theory/evidence because they're liars"

NOT ONCE did I or many others say the earth was flat. The OP posted an article/link and people were arguing for and against the views in the article.

I don't go against common theory simply coz " they" are liars. I will question what Im told if it doesn't sit right with me.

I asked questions which some answered. The only thing that irks me is that every bible thumper should believe that the earth is flat and that God is above the "other waters" above the firmament and not an infinite universe/space.

Believing in a spherical earth is "demonic friends"... Dont know the name of the poster who always says this or that.

Last edited:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
In this thread flat earthers have:

Argued against gravity

Argued against the conservation of energy

Argued against the light spectrum

Argued against latitude and longitude

Argued against periodic elements having weight

Argued against satellites

This is a new low for the Coli :wow:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Why? Coz your attempt, good as it was, would not scientifically explain away the possibility that the earth is flat to a FE believer?

One does not belong in the same sentence with the other :francis: @DPresidential and I already explained how the sky appears blue to us because of the diffraction of light at different angles. Your response was how does a colorblind person see the sky :deadrose: Just please stop posting, go study basic physics and come back here and defend your theories after you've gotten at least a minimal education in what you are debating against. :obama:

Yo Mama

Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
One does not belong in the same sentence with the other :francis: @DPresidential and I already explained how the sky appears blue to us because of the diffraction of light at different angles. Your response was how does a colorblind person see the sky :deadrose: Just please stop posting, go study basic physics and come back here and defend your theories after you've gotten at least a minimal education in what you are debating against. :obama:

Lol. My reply was in a FE in a dome/firmament scenario the "dome", which is supposed to be clear, could explain the colour of the sky.

You literally just picked the last sentence in my post.

You would better "debunk" FE if you knew the theories "origin story".

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
NOT ONCE did I or many others say the earth was flat. The OP posted an article/link and people were arguing for and against the views in the article.

I don't go against common theory simply coz " they" are liars. I will question what Im told if it doesn't sit right with me.

I asked questions which some answered. The only thing that irks me is that every bible thumper should believe that the earth is flat and that God is above the "other waters" above the firmament and not an infinite universe/space.

Believing in a spherical earth is "demonic friends"... Dont know the name of the poster who always says this or that.
ok so what shape do you think the earth is?

Yo Mama

Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
So you are admitting to being a troll basically?

No. If you have ever actually heard the arguments for a flat earth and the reasoning behind them AND where possible tested their scientific soundness then you would logically actually have a few questions.

Some of the facts that are used to prove a some what spherical earth also can be used to prove a flat earth.

As I'm not launching into space anytime soon I will hear both sides.

Flat or spherical the only question is what are the true implications of either scenario and in terms of power which belief is most profitable to push on the masses and who would it profit.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
lol @ nikkas arguing in favor of a sphere earth with no proof. Brainwashed.

Prove that the earth is flat before you call people brainwashed

Explain to me how people travel from Asia to North America by boat using the Pacific Ocean, if the world is flat:stopitslime:

Believe the earth is a giant plate in space brehs:mjlol:

Believe you'll fall off the edge if you go too far to one side like it's the 1600's brehs:russ:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Prove that the earth is flat before you call people brainwashed

Explain to me how people travel from Asia to North America by boat using the Pacific Ocean, if the world is flat:stopitslime:

Believe the earth is a giant plate in space brehs:mjlol:

Believe you'll fall off the edge if you go too far to one side like it's the 1600's brehs:russ:
:mjlol: He will just say how do you know people have done these things.

Yo Mama

Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
ok so what shape do you think the earth is?

I think the earth is sperical.

But I do believe that the "first" moon landing is fake and that we wont see a real unedited picture of earth or space anytime soon if ever.

And yes I think the 500+/ people who have been to space can all be in on it to cover up whatever is being covered up. Considering the billions of people on earth those who would be in on it are a very small fraction.

Space agencies have contradicted themselves and have even outright lied to the public.

Is the earth flat? No. But i believe they are lying about the dimensions of the earth and other stuff. Hence the need for a cover up and the releasing pics of earth where the dimensions are wrong for what they claim the size of the earth is. And why even on earth what is claimed as mainstream science goes against the very facts they state about earth and space.... Bla bla bla...

Sounds crazy I know but there it is.

Last edited: