"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
I have a question, if the sun is supposed to be the largest star in our galaxy why is space so damn dark?

How do they stay in the air? without flapping their wings because you can see birds gliding through the air without flapping their wings, but gravity should drop a bird out of the sky once it stops flapping its wings right?

Lol. I get what you mean now. I thought you were just trolling all along.

You mean gravity should be so strong that it pulls them back to earth as soon as they stop flapping thier wings?

Don't they glide on air currents with their wings spread out and they close/tuck their wings when they want to dive or angle their beaks down? Like hang gliders do?

If you take air currents and the birds aerodynamic bodies into consideration your question is answered.

Yo Mama

Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
What do you call the moon and the sun? Are they not planets? :dead: So you're saying the ocean tide rises and ebbs on its own? :laff:
Sun - star
Moon - moon

Though a few planets are visible through telescopes you can purchase and use at home.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Bro how are people even arguing this shyt? Let alone, STILL arguing this shyt? :mindblown:

If the world is flat, then how the fukk have people been crossing the Pacific Ocean from Asia to North America for hundreds of years?

If you wanna talk crazy earth theories, y'all need to look into the Hollow Earth theory. That makes a million times more sense than a fukking plate floating in space you dumb motherfukkers...what is this the 1700's where people thought if you traveled too far you'd fall off the earth?:gucci: fukking stupid:mjlol:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Lol. I get what you mean now. I thought you were just trolling all along.

You mean gravity should be so strong that it pulls them back to earth as soon as they stop flapping thier wings?

Don't they glide on air currents with their wings spread out and they close/tuck their wings when they want to dive or angle their beaks down? Like hang gliders do?

If you take air currents and the birds aerodynamic bodies into consideration your question is answered.
Birds rise and stay into air because of thermals. Energy from heat that rise from the ground. Once theyre up in the air they use torque and body position along with the thermals to soar for long distances

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
If you are a Christian like some on here profess to be then they should believe it NO QUESTIONS asked, NO SUBTRACTIONS.

I posted it coz I genuinely want to hear both sides of the argument.
yes your posts are 100% correct! the bible says the earth is flat, along with many other FE claims.

the bible is wrong.

Yo Mama

Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Sun - star
Moon - moon
Birds rise and stay into air because of thermals. Energy from heat that rise from the ground. Once theyre up in the air they use torque and body position along with the thermals to soar for long distances

They rise by flaping their wings. If a bird lifts off from the ground what "thermal" is it using?

They flap their wings if they arent gliding. Hiw so you suppose humming birds hover?

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
They rise by flaping their wings. If a bird lifts off from the ground what "thermal" is it using?

They flap their wings if they arent gliding. Hiw so you suppose humming birds hover?
They flap their wings AND use thermals. Thermals rise from the ground up. They soar by riding thermals.when that energy goes out they flap again and find another thermal(hot air that rises from the ground) to soar some more.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I bet a lot of coli brehs were out sailing on this flat earth and accidentally bumped into a corner.

:laff::laff::laff::laff:
Breh,

That's disrespectful. You know the troof. "Cac scientists" are intentionally preventing us from downloading the DLC map pack to complete the earth.

Our world is flat and has barriers because they are making us wait for the follow up game.