"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
A force pushes an object in a certain direction.

You're trying to make my argument into me saying that without gravity we cant even throw a ball in the air when its simply if something is in the air that is heavier than air (and not being propelled by some force), that it will fall.

Let's focus on this right here, a simple easily observable scenario for the both of us. OK so now we both agree that a force pushes in an object in a certain direction. That's a good start. I thought you were going to say the rockets were powered by the spirits of the ancients :pachaha:

Now let's say you throw a ball in the air using your own personal force. Let's further assume as you do gravity doesn't exist. Why doesn't the ball go all the way up to the atmosphere? Aroldis Chapman, closer for the Cubs, can throw 100 mph fastball. So if he throws straight up in the air, does the ball go 100 mph? And if not, then why not? There is no resisting force, and 100 miles into the atmosphere is still just regular air, that can be verified by hopping on an airplane. Let me know as to your opinion based on empirical data from your observations as to why the baseball doesn't go at least 100 miles up when thrown by Aroldis (FYI, it doesn't even go 5 miles up). Waiting for your answer breh :obama:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Let's focus on this right here, a simple easily observable scenario for the both of us. OK so now we both agree that a force pushes in an object in a certain direction. That's a good start. I thought you were going to say the rockets were powered by the spirits of the ancients :pachaha:

Now let's say you throw a ball in the air using your own personal force. Let's further assume as you do gravity doesn't exist. Why doesn't the ball go all the way up to the atmosphere? Aroldis Chapman, closer for the Cubs, can throw 100 mph fastball. So if he throws straight up in the air, does the ball go 100 mph? And if not, then why not? There is no resisting force, and 100 miles into the atmosphere is still just regular air, that can be verified by hopping on an airplane. Let me know as to your opinion based on empirical data from your observations as to why the baseball doesn't go at least 100 miles up when thrown by Aroldis (FYI, it doesn't even go 5 miles up). Waiting for your answer breh :obama:

He cant throw 100 miles per hour straight up into the air.

At the end of the day, you have nothing to show that gravity exists. Gravity holds down 2 ton trucks to the ground, but cant hold a balloon with helium to the ground. It cant hold feathers down but keeps 2 ton trucks to the ground...Yea sure
:childplease:

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin

At the end of the day, you have nothing to show that gravity exists. Gravity holds down 2 ton trucks to the ground, but cant hold a balloon with helium to the ground. It cant hold feathers down but keeps 2 ton trucks to the ground...Yea sure
you just ignored all logic

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I asked a simple question breh. How do we know if those pictures are real or fake.. If you dont know how to tell, then just say so so we can throw it out

:sas1:
they're composite pictures. That doesn't mean they're completely fake

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
81 page thread on something you can prove to yourself by climbing a cliff next to the ocean or watching a boat come over the horizon.

:dead:

People still repping for maps that EVERY person who has ever flown or sailed a ship in the Southern Hemisphere already knows are wrong.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
you just ignored all logic

How so? I've already said that something that is heavier than air has a propensity to fall. While you guys get to ignore the lack of logic that gravity can hold tons and tons of weight down to the earth but not a balloon filled with helium

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

His pitching speed has been clocked well over 100 mph. Don't dodge the question. Why doesn't it even go 20 miles up? Why doesn't it even go 5 miles up? There is no force acting against, the air gets thinner the higher you go. So why does it not go at least 5 miles up before coming back down breh? :jbhmm:

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
His pitching speed has been clocked well over 100 mph. Don't dodge the question. Why doesn't it even go 20 miles up? Why doesn't it even go 5 miles up? There is no force acting against, the air gets thinner the higher you go. So why does it not go at least 5 miles up before coming back down breh? :jbhmm:
:whoa:let's not use basic physics against a flat earther

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
How so? I've already said that something that is heavier than air has a propensity to fall. While you guys get to ignore the lack of logic that gravity can hold tons and tons of weight down to the earth but not a balloon filled with helium
helium weighs less than oxygen. density doesn't negate gravity

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
helium weighs less than oxygen. density doesn't negate gravity

The balloon weighs more than oxygen yet gravity can't hold it down? In fact gravity can hold down tons and tons of weight but has trouble pulling down feathers and balloons?

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps

Because the ball is heavier than the air around it it has the propensity to fall. That's my answer breh. Take it or leave it. I'm also sure that something traveling through air is slowed down by it
:yeshrug:

It's easy for you to formulate answers for your belief because people already did that for you. Me? Well I have to do what you don't. That's think for myself

:ehh: