"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
bruh. everyone on the alleged Challenger explosion in 1986 is still alive. just look it up.

NASA is so arrogant they don't think people will notice that the astronauts they alleged died are still working and using their same names.

all you have to do is open your eyes bruh. The NASA conspiracy is so arrogant its right in our face.

While I have seen the conspiracy reports on the challenger accident and have my own doubts about some of nasa's journeys, how much of your own research did you conduct to back up the claims? Did you do background checks on any of them yourself? Or did you blindly accept that when they listed the pics and current names, that it really was the same person and not just someone that looked like they could match the age progression 30 years later?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
for what? What's the conspiracy for?

NASA barely has funding anymore. We don't pay for it out of our taxes like that. What's the end game after 50 years?

Why is it when people say something doesn't add up, the gullible folks come back and ask why would there be a conspiracy?

nikka I don't know what they're hiding. I don't know the reason for the conspiracy. But I can tell when shyt don't add up. And NASA is just filled with lies.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
While I have seen the conspiracy reports on the challenger accident and have my own doubts about some of nasa's journeys, how much of your own research did you conduct to back up the claims? Did you do background checks on any of them yourself? Or did you blindly accept that when they listed the pics and current names, that it really was the same person and not just someone that looked like they could match the age progression 30 years later?

I trust the common man to tell the truth about shyt like this.

I don't trust the government to tell the truth about ANYTHING.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
So in other words you haven't observed sh*t :dead: And :laff: at CAC this and that, science has nothing to do with race, color, or creed.

Not the same science that once taught that blacks were less than human? :dead:

The science you're following absolutely has to do with race and agendas. But then again when you're too scared to address these things:

-Admiral Byrd went to Antarctica then came back saying there was an unmapped land there. He died a year later. Care to address why he said there was an unmapped land there?
-Flat earth map in JFK's strategy room and the UN logo is a flat earth map. Why if the belief has no credence?
-Cacs ran to Egypt, learned from Egypt, came back to their nations, stamped their names over what the Egyptians taught them, then said the earth was round (unlike what the Egyptians said). Why dont you even QUESTION how that happens? How could the Egyptians know so much about the solar system, but be WAY OFF when it comes to the earth they were on?
-Copernicus, the daddy of your religion, was a sun worshiper. Is it really surprising that a sun worshiper would view the sun as the center of the universe and not the earth that he was on?
-

Then theres not really much else to say. All that rambling you did AGAIN, and you're still wrong. Not one of those things proves that the earth is round. It does prove that you believe the earth is round, and fit everything to match that world view. Just like the your cac high priests of science taught you. You believe everything they say without questioning it, then turn around and clown christians who do the same with their high priests...

Hypocrite :camby:

Daps
It's really scary to think that there exist low IQ insects like @Everythingg who give white supremacists all the fuel they need for their racist dialogues by using idiots like him as their prime examples to justify their hate speech.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
someone explain why this has 1100 replies?

ya'll nikkas literally have no lives smh

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
someone explain why this has 1100 replies?

ya'll nikkas literally have no lives smh
Did it have 1100 replies or were you the 1100th in an attempt to somehow seem less lame than everyone else?

Be careful with responding, you might be the 1102 post. :ohhh:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
It's really scary to think that there exist low IQ insects like @Everythingg who give white supremacists all the fuel they need for their racist dialogues by using idiots like him as their prime examples to justify their hate speech.

Another "black" breh worried about white supremacists thoughts :mjlol:

You do know it doesnt matter HOW you think or behave a white supremacist will still be a white supremacist with supremacist beliefs? So why the fukk would I curtail how I think to suit them? Oh and IQ? Another white creation that Im supposed to abide by huh?

:mjlol: Maybe instead of lame insults (that you wouldnt say face to face), why dont you address what the others couldnt?

-Admiral Byrd went to Antarctica then came back saying there was an unmapped land there. He died a year later. Care to address why he said there was an unmapped land there?
-Flat earth map in JFK's strategy room and the UN logo is a flat earth map. Why if the belief has no credence?
-Cacs ran to Egypt, learned from Egypt, came back to their nations, stamped their names over what the Egyptians taught them, then said the earth was round (unlike what the Egyptians said). Why dont you even QUESTION how that happens? How could the Egyptians know so much about the solar system, but be WAY OFF when it comes to the earth they were on?
-Copernicus, the daddy of your religion, was a sun worshiper. Is it really surprising that a sun worshiper would view the sun as the center of the universe and not the earth that he was on?
-

Of course you wont take a swing, just like the others wouldnt :sas2: