"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol: holy shyt.

You just posted the fakest image ever as your proof that these pictures of earth ain't fake.

nikka it says it right there they got this data using weather satellites and then creating the image to include wavelengths of light we can't see. Weather satellites don't actually take images of the entire earth. They basically take pictures of small portions of the earth and then they stitch those images together into a globe using Photoshop. shyt is nothing but a composite like all the fake images from NASA.

Some of y'all are so gullible.

Holla at me when you find a picture of earth that wasn't made using Photoshop.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You just posted the fakest image ever as your proof that these pictures of earth ain't fake.

nikka it says it right there they got this data using weather satellites and then creating the image to include wavelengths of light we can't see. Weather satellites don't actually take images of the entire earth. They basically take pictures of small portions of the earth and then they stitch those images together into a globe using Photoshop. shyt is nothing but a composite like all the fake images from NASA.

:deadrose: I knew this would be your reaction before I saw the post.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

don't understand english brehs :russ:

Unlike NASA's pictures, this satellite produces 121-megapixel images that capture the Earth in one shot instead of a collection of pictures from multiple flybys stitched together. The result is the highest-resolution single picture of Earth yet. The image certainly looks different than what we're used to seeing, and that's because the sensor aboard the weather satellite combines data from three visible and one infrared wavelengths of light, a method that turns vegetation into the rust color that dominates the shot.

The satellite takes a full image of Earth
from its stationary point over 35,000 kilometers above the Indian Ocean every 30 minutes, providing the material for the video below.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
I wonder how many of these dudes calling science cac science and denying it when it comes to medical care?

I havent taken medicine to correct an illness in probably 4+ years breh... :blessed:

Cac science has an agenda. Real science does not.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Have you been to space? Have you actually taken a photo of the earth from space? How do you know those pictures are real? Do you believe everything you see in the media?

There are actually very few real pictures of earth from space. Most of the pictures floating around online are composites. That means NASA made them using Photoshop.

There is actually only one picture of earth that is alleged to be 100% real by NASA. And it is this one allegedly taken by the Apollo astronauts on their way to the moon.

115334main_image_feature_329_ys_full.jpg

This is the picture in every school textbook.

Since we know the NASA moon landings were FAKED. Its not very hard to know this picture is also a FAKE.

There are no real pictures of earth from space. PERIOD.
:dead:

Daps

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

You realize for a "weather satellite" to exist the earth has to be round right?

Do you know what "satellite" means?

:francis: