"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you really trying to convince us the earth is flat?

I was just like ya'll before I started researching this. 2 months ago if this thread was posted, I woulda been like yall laughing at anyone who questioned the shape of the earth.

Then I started researching this topic and realized just how little tangible evidence there was for a spherical earth. The only reason I ever believed in a round earth was because that is what the powers that be had brainwashed me to believe since I was a little kid. Then I realized a lot of what the institutions that run this world have told us are are lies. Whether its the moon landing, 9/11, the federal reserve bank, the JFK assassination, etc. All lies. Then I wondered what if something as fundamental as the shape of the earth was also a lie.

If you open your mind to the possibility that everything you have ever been taught was a lie created by the elites as a type of mind control then the flat earth theory doesn't sound so crazy and almost seems tangible.

Just watch this video below. The brotha in it breaks it all down.

Daps
Just watch this brotha and then talk to me.

nikka, I'm not listening to 26 minutes of smart dumb nikka talk :russ:
(the first ten seconds is smart dumb nikka talk, btw. A pilot wouldn't need to dip the nose of the plane every five minutes to stay around the curvature of the earth. Had to cut that clown off right there)

If YOU have an argument to make, you make it.

And why don't start by acknowledging all of the ways the flat earth theory is flat out debunked.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, I'm not listening to 26 minutes of smart dumb nikka talk :russ:
(the first ten seconds is smart dumb nikka talk, btw. A pilot wouldn't need to dip the nose of the plane every five minutes to stay around the curvature of the earth. Had to cut that clown off right there)

If YOU have an argument to make, you make it.

And why don't start by acknowledging all of the ways the flat earth theory is flat out debunked.

I have seen no evidence that debunks the flat earth theory other than fraudulent images from NASA.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Word? You been to space breh? You seen the shape of the earth with your own eyes?

Cause other than hearsay, you got no evidence for a round earth.

Its as much a theory as the flat earth model.

No word. Send a hot air balloon with a phone and you can see space breh. Open a window