"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
Since when does water try to jump upwards for a tomahawk dunk breh? Ever heard of floods, tsunamis, monsoons, typhoons, and hurricanes? :dead:

Force = mass times acceleration

Acceleration = dv/dt, d being short for "delta", a greek letter standing for change. E.g. change in velocity divided by change in time

The reason it's important to understand that acceleration is derived from velocity is because velocity = distance/time. So for there to be a "distance" measured you have to be moving in a direction. In physics we usually call this a vector.

OK now that we know that acceleration is the change in velocity for a given period of time in a specific direction, now we come back to force.

Force = mass x acceleration. Now we need to know what energy is in relation to force:

Energy = F dx, or basically force exerted over a specific distance.

Let's assume Lebron weighs 100kg for the sake of argument. The force holding him to the ground is 980 Newtons (kg*m/s^2), we will say N= Newtons for short, so 980 N.

So if 980 N is holding Lebron to the ground, how many Newtons does he need to break gravy? All he needs is to be able to exert a force with his legs greater than 980N!

But wait, why doesn't Lebron just sink through the ground straight to the center of the earth if there are 980N of force pulling him there? :ohhh: You guessed it, THE GROUND!!!! So if the ground is preventing Lebron from falling to the center of the earth, it is exerting an opposite force of at least 980N!!!! So what does that mean my science brehs?:

LEBRON ONLY NEEDS AN INFINITESIMAL AMOUNT OF FORCE TO BREAK GRAVITY!!!! If he can generate 1N OF FORCE WITH HIS LEGS THEN HE CAN JUMP!.

That's why any kid can jump. That's why you jump higher on a trampoline, and that's why you can't run as well in a muddy surface, because the force of the surface under you is less or more. You don't need to accelerate greater than 9.8 m/s^2 because the GROUND is helping you up. If you don't believe me, walk over the edge of a cliff near you, preferably at least 100 feet high, then try to jump, and come back here and post on the Coli and let us know how it works out for you :lolbron: You guys seriously need some basic physics course, the ignorance in this thread is very frightening.
I have only one thing to say.

CAC SCIENCE.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
What's next, are universities going to start teaching alchemy courses again? :dead: Can somebody make a new Earth and take me there to get away from this one? :sadcam:
These flat earthers are about to start practicing bloodletting to balance out their humors when they feel sick :lolbron: If that doesnt work, time to see a shaman about removing a possible thot curse :whoo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadrose: How do you account for stars changing position and not being able to see certain constellations at different times of the year?

I don't. I never said I was certain the earth was flat. I only said the flat earthers brought up some good points regarding how little evidence there is for a round earth.

I got no idea what shape the earth is.

I'm just not gonna take some scientist or NASA's word for it. They need to show us some EVIDENCE. And thus far there has been little to no credible evidence regarding the shape of the earth.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't. I never said I was certain the earth was flat. I only said the flat earthers brought up some good points regarding how little evidence there is for a round earth.

I got no idea what shape the earth is.

I'm just not gonna take some scientist or NASA's word for it. They need to show us some EVIDENCE. And thus far there has been little to no credible evidence regarding the shape of the earth.
:russ: That is evidence no other way we could have different seasons in different hemispheres at the same time.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol...how does the sun go around a flat earth. Ok, I get your point that it's like a torch lighting one area at a time, the same way as if a i move a lighter over a piece of paper in the dark, but I either have to move the lighter back the same direction I came to get to the starting spot or go around the back of the paper and bring it over the top to get to the starting spot...both of these paths negate the cycles of night and day that we experience. The places at the end would either experience 24hours of day and night every 48 hours - not to mention the direction of sunrise and sunset would change daily - or the entire planet would be dark simultaneously as the sun moves around the backside of our flat earth...how sway :mindblown:

You see dumb questions like this only happens if you've been brainwashed by the ball earth theory. The ancients never asked a stupid question like this.

The sun does not move around no backside to the flat earth. The ancients viewed the earth and heavens as separate. We live on the earth which is at one plane. And then there is the sky which is at another plane. The sun moves across the sky. It does not orbit or revolve around the flat earth.

Just watch this brotha. He breaks down everything so you won't keep asking me such dumb questions.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no compelling argument for the flat earth theory. You're not open minded because you close your mind when that theory is flat out proven wrong. You're not a free thinker. You choose to ignore every post that debunks that theory showing that it does not hold up under various observed phenomena.

Then you try to poke holes in the round earth fact by citing shyt you don't really understand. You're in here focused on "lies from NASA" as if they're the ones who told us the world was round. They're not. We've known it was round for hundreds of years before NASA ever existed that the world was round. There's various, easy ways you can prove to yourself that the world is round:

10 Easy Ways You Can Tell For Yourself That The Earth Is Not Flat

You can use some "free thinking" mumbo jumbo to poke holes in some of those but not all. The world is round. Get over it.

Just watch this brotha and then talk to me.