"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
that statement is more about perceptions.
We make them all up in our heads.

Thoughts, ideas, feelings, belief systems.
The stories we tell ourselves.

So in other words you do believe in reality :mjgrin: I was hoping you were going to test your belief system by standing in front of a truck, but it seems your common sense is stronger than what you believe :mjgrin:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Read this entire thread :russ: my god some of y'all are dumb. There are so many space/universe theories that deserve questioning - expanding space (what are we expanding into), life on other planets/objects, multi verse, black holes, the universe prior to he Big Bang - yet one of the proven facts got y'all dummies in full tin foil mode. :deadmanny:

#alternativefacts :wow:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Lol none of you have actually been to space yourself and seen the earth

All the riff/raft an woofin in this thread and none of you have actually seen the planet we call earth

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Read this entire thread :russ: my god some of y'all are dumb. There are so many space/universe theories that deserve questioning - expanding space (what are we expanding into), life on other planets/objects, multi verse, black holes, the universe prior to he Big Bang - yet one of the proven facts got y'all dummies in full tin foil mode. :deadmanny:

You place your faith in cac scientists to do your thinking for you. You understand that its not about flat earth vs spinning, hurling ball earth. Its about looking at BOTH sides of the equation and coming to your own conclusion. Most of yall havent even done that. Cacs tell you the earth is round and thats final and yall say "yes massa ess final!" Same cacs that told yall yall were 3/5ths of a human
:dead:

Could be. There is a lot of mystery out there, but you would have to really suspend everything you've ever learned as truth in order to see the variations. I never understood reincarnation until I learned about Esoteric Astrology and the ages mankind has gone through. Just looking at my natal chart scares me because many things are very accurate, and taking it a step further with Harmonics adds another layer. I learned that English is a really backwards language and could possibly be spell words. Anyone ever make a psi-ball with their hands? Or astral projected? Or seen another persons Aura? Healed your chakras? Anything is possible. What would you say if NASA came out and proclaimed, "The Earth is flat, there's a tiny world on the inside of it's core, stars are just satellites and we can't physically go no further than Neptune"? I'd laugh because the whole world would be going insane lol

Oh maybe we are in a spaceship? :O

Everything you said (especially the English language stuff) went over everyone's heads because "important" talking heads didnt tell them to believe this way...

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
A "woke" brother like yourself should know that all Greek Gods were mere copies of Egyptian Gods, thus "blackzeus" :blessed:

So why not use the Egyptian gods name instead of the cac one "brotha"? :mjlol:

Either way, egyptian gods? :scust: We been off that since the time of Moses! :blessed:

Its the God of Abraham or nothing at all over here breh. Come join us cuz theres plenty of room here in eternity :ahh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The reason things fall is because of density. If you are heavier than air you fall. Same reason things sink in the water versus float. A lead ball doesn't sink in water because of gravity. It sinks because its more dense.

The reason we can't see China from a tall building is because there is air, fog, haze, smog, rain, etc. in between us and China that obscures our vision. Its the same way that when there is fog you can't see a few feet in front of you on the highway. There is alot of moisture in our atmosphere that obscures our vision over long distances.

If we live on a flat plane that doesn't move and if instead its the Sun and moon that move around the earth, you would still see the same phenomenon.

The ancients had no problem believing the earth was flat and stationary and it was the Sun and stars that moved. That is what our senses tell us when we look at the world.
Lol...how does the sun go around a flat earth. Ok, I get your point that it's like a torch lighting one area at a time, the same way as if a i move a lighter over a piece of paper in the dark, but I either have to move the lighter back the same direction I came to get to the starting spot or go around the back of the paper and bring it over the top to get to the starting spot...both of these paths negate the cycles of night and day that we experience. The places at the end would either experience 24hours of day and night every 48 hours - not to mention the direction of sunrise and sunset would change daily - or the entire planet would be dark simultaneously as the sun moves around the backside of our flat earth...how sway :mindblown:

Last edited:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
LOL.

I love how gravity is the answer to every question that can't be logically explained.

Please tell me how gravity can stick all the oceans in the world on a spherical globe but can't keep LeBron James on the ground when he decides to jump?

For such a powerful force that can keep oceans stuck to a spinning ball, it doesn't take much to beat it if you decide to jump.

Gravity is the biggest load of crap ever thought of and I can't believe people believe it. It literally makes no common sense. It only makes sense if you've been conditioned since birth to believe it.

Since when does water try to jump upwards for a tomahawk dunk breh? Ever heard of floods, tsunamis, monsoons, typhoons, and hurricanes? :dead:

Force = mass times acceleration

Acceleration = dv/dt, d being short for "delta", a greek letter standing for change. E.g. change in velocity divided by change in time

The reason it's important to understand that acceleration is derived from velocity is because velocity = distance/time. So for there to be a "distance" measured you have to be moving in a direction. In physics we usually call this a vector.

OK now that we know that acceleration is the change in velocity for a given period of time in a specific direction, now we come back to force.

Force = mass x acceleration. Now we need to know what energy is in relation to force:

Energy = F dx, or basically force exerted over a specific distance.

Let's assume Lebron weighs 100kg for the sake of argument. The force holding him to the ground is 980 Newtons (kg*m/s^2), we will say N= Newtons for short, so 980 N.

So if 980 N is holding Lebron to the ground, how many Newtons does he need to break gravy? All he needs is to be able to exert a force with his legs greater than 980N!

But wait, why doesn't Lebron just sink through the ground straight to the center of the earth if there are 980N of force pulling him there? :ohhh: You guessed it, THE GROUND!!!! So if the ground is preventing Lebron from falling to the center of the earth, it is exerting an opposite force of at least 980N!!!! So what does that mean my science brehs?:

LEBRON ONLY NEEDS AN INFINITESIMAL AMOUNT OF FORCE TO BREAK GRAVITY!!!! If he can generate 1N OF FORCE WITH HIS LEGS THEN HE CAN JUMP!.

That's why any kid can jump. That's why you jump higher on a trampoline, and that's why you can't run as well in a muddy surface, because the force of the surface under you is less or more. You don't need to accelerate greater than 9.8 m/s^2 because the GROUND is helping you up. If you don't believe me, walk over the edge of a cliff near you, preferably at least 100 feet high, then try to jump, and come back here and post on the Coli and let us know how it works out for you :lolbron: You guys seriously need some basic physics course, the ignorance in this thread is very frightening.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That shyt is a true mind fukk people arguing against something that has already been proven :mindblown:

timeless

All Star
Daps
You place your faith in cac scientists to do your thinking for you. You understand that its not about flat earth vs spinning, hurling ball earth. Its about looking at BOTH sides of the equation and coming to your own conclusion. Most of yall havent even done that. Cacs tell you the earth is round and thats final and yall say "yes massa ess final!" Same cacs that told yall yall were 3/5ths of a human
:dead:

Everything you said (especially the English language stuff) went over everyone's heads because "important" talking heads didnt tell them to believe this way...

:smile: Etymology is something I just recently got interested in because, honestly, the English language when broken down is very telling about the people who enslaved much of the world.

But ain't nothing wrong with th questioning what's been told to you by man because we all think along lines that make sense to us as humans. When we look outside of ourselves we might be surprised that the supernatural, the cosmic, and the unseen are not constrained by human boundaries. Science enables us to understand the world around us, but the world already understands us..we just not cooperating with her like we used to.