"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I've seen some bullshyt on YT in my time, but this shyt right here..... :dead:

Yeah this might be one of the worst, you can tell some youtubers are trolling . But this guy, you can hear passion in what he is saying, which is even more sad.

I peeped a few minutes this guy said draymond faked his injury in the finals, when he was suspended for the game. This shyt right there another proof they just talking outta their ass for some attention.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Cause we're being honest and saying we don't know. The flat earthers bring up some compelling arguments that counter the round earth theory. But like the round earthers they don't have conclusive evidence.

As a skeptic I don't believe either theory. But unlike you I'm willing to give both an equal hearing.

The reason we're defending the flat earthers is because we feel the attacks on them are unjustified and what they're saying is as plausible if not more plausible than the more mainstream round earth theory.

There are no compelling arguments for the flat earth theory. Its main idea is that people are calling the earth round and doctoring evidence to back it up and that millions of people are in on it. It's insane.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I came in like :stopitslime:

Not really. If you've watched any of the flat earth material online they bring up some compelling points. Especially regarding the lies from NASA. And the fact there is very little in terms of actual proof regarding the shape of the earth and whether it's actually moving or stationary.

None of us truly know the shape of the earth. We just rely on what other people tell us.

But this shyt got me like :ohhh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Have you been to space? Have you actually taken a photo of the earth from space? How do you know those pictures are real? Do you believe everything you see in the media?

There are actually very few real pictures of earth from space. Most of the pictures floating around online are composites. That means NASA made them using Photoshop.

There is actually only one picture of earth that is alleged to be 100% real by NASA. And it is this one allegedly taken by the Apollo astronauts on their way to the moon.

115334main_image_feature_329_ys_full.jpg

This is the picture in every school textbook.

Since we know the NASA moon landings were FAKED. Its not very hard to know this picture is also a FAKE.

There are no real pictures of earth from space. PERIOD.
you can literally go online right now and get a live feed of earth, from space

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The reason things fall is because of density. If you are heavier than air you fall. Same reason things sink in the water versus float. A lead ball doesn't sink in water because of gravity. It sinks because its more dense.

The reason we can't see China from a tall building is because there is air, fog, haze, smog, rain, etc. in between us and China that obscures our vision. Its the same way that when there is fog you can't see a few feet in front of you on the highway. There is alot of moisture in our atmosphere that obscures our vision over long distances.

If we live on a flat plane that doesn't move and if instead its the Sun and moon that move around the earth, you would still see the same phenomenon.

The ancients had no problem believing the earth was flat and stationary and it was the Sun and stars that moved. That is what our senses tell us when we look at the world.
:deadrose: How do you account for stars changing position and not being able to see certain constellations at different times of the year?

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is the Earth flat? Translation
When the planet Earth is perceived from every possible perspective in existence, is the overall and most consistent angle, of highest vertical point and lowest vertical point (using the uppermost atmosphere of gases as the border) a flat angle with definitive closed right angled borders? In other words, is Earth always flat across its entire foundation and upper atmospher?

As you can see, as soon as you begin to describe the conditions involved with the question and all of the elements required for the conclusion of "flat" to be true, the theory unravels very quickly.

It becomes more and more difficult to imagine, based on the laws of physics as they're presently understood and successfully applied throughout the material world

Daps
Cause we're being honest and saying we don't know. The flat earthers bring up some compelling arguments that counter the round earth theory. But like the round earthers they don't have conclusive evidence.

As a skeptic I don't believe either theory. But unlike you I'm willing to give both an equal hearing.

The reason we're defending the flat earthers is because we feel the attacks on them are unjustified and what they're saying is as plausible if not more plausible than the more mainstream round earth theory.
There's no compelling argument for the flat earth theory. You're not open minded because you close your mind when that theory is flat out proven wrong. You're not a free thinker. You choose to ignore every post that debunks that theory showing that it does not hold up under various observed phenomena.

Then you try to poke holes in the round earth fact by citing shyt you don't really understand. You're in here focused on "lies from NASA" as if they're the ones who told us the world was round. They're not. We've known it was round for hundreds of years before NASA ever existed that the world was round. There's various, easy ways you can prove to yourself that the world is round:

10 Easy Ways You Can Tell For Yourself That The Earth Is Not Flat

You can use some "free thinking" mumbo jumbo to poke holes in some of those but not all. The world is round. Get over it.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
You're so brainwashed that you think what you're saying is so profound when it can all be explained easily.

Just assume the earth is stationary and the Sun and stars are the ones that move. Then all you're questions are answered.

We have the night day cycle because the Sun is like a torch that moved in a circular orbit over the flat plane that is the earth. The areas it shines experience day. The areas it doesn't shine on experience night.

If the earth is stationary and the its the heavens that move as the ancients thought then all observable phenomenon makes sense.

As @Everythingg has said, if the Ancient Egyptians knew everything about the stars and thought the earth was flat, then the theory must be perfectly consistent with the phenomenon we see. All you have to do is assume its the earth that is stationary and at the center of the universe and everything else revolves around us.

What's next, are universities going to start teaching alchemy courses again? :dead: Can somebody make a new Earth and take me there to get away from this one? :sadcam: