"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
The only reason gravity was created as a theory was to explain how things could stick to a spherical earth.

If the earth is flat, there is an objective up and objective down so there is no need for a magical force that keeps things from falling of an upside down earth.

And FYI the farthest we've ever drilled into the earth is 8 miles. We have no idea what there is below the earth because all our equipment breaks down.

Makes you wonder how these scientists know there is a mantle or core inside the earth when no one has ever seen it. :mjlol:

But don't mind me. You keep believing what scientists tell you and believe it on faith.
Gravity has nothing to do with the shape of the planet. There's still a reason why things fall down and why airplanes need wings to fly. Why is that?

And we know what's below the surface of the Earth because we can see it with sound waves and how they reflect. The same way water bends and reflects light (put a straw in water and look at it. It looks broken, why is that?) the mantle and core bend sound waves.

Also if the earth is flat, then why can't I climb up a tall building in LA and use a telescope to see China? It should just be right next to us right?

If there's no curvature then why is it night there when it's day here? If the sun is aimed at a disk it would light the whole side of it up at once right?

Yall need to go to College for real.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
When did I say I believed, I said can't disprove it

you can either which is why you are frustrated, I'm tired of this dance with you

You're ego is out of control and your arrogance is unfounded, which is why you will never accomplish anything significant
Im not frustrated at all I'm entertained by the levels you'd stoop to project your stupidity upon others. Feel like the biggest accomplishment you've made in life is that Hall of Shame badge you deservedly wear.:yeshrug:.

If you can't use basic science to come to the conclusion that the Earth more than likely is a sphere, that just speaks to where you're at intellectually in life right now.

Last edited:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Stay asleep, brehs.

tumblr_inline_o1jlwxFE7a1qm33lj_540.jpg

#PyramidGang

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Gravity has nothing to do with the shape of the planet. There's still a reason why things fall down and why airplanes need wings to fly. Why is that?

And we know what's below the surface of the Earth because we can see it with sound waves and how they reflect. The same way water bends and reflects light (put a straw in water and look at it. It looks broken, why is that?) the mantle and core bend sound waves.

Also if the earth is flat, then why can't I climb up a tall building in LA and use a telescope to see China? It should just be right next to us right?

If there's no curvature then why is it night there when it's day here? If the sun is aimed at a disk it would light the whole side of it up at once right?

Yall need to go to College for real.

You don't need college for obvious shyt that one can simply go forth and prove for himself. These dudes dodge every good argument put forth, and are fukkin retarded. Not worth the discourse

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
LeBron James, asked Saturday about his teammates' comments, said Irving was "an interesting guy."

"Kyrie is my little brother. He's my All-Star point guard, superstar point guard, and if he decides he wants to say the Earth is flat, so be it," James said. "He's an interesting guy, and he believes it."

Even commissioner Adam Silver weighed in on the conversation Saturday night.

"As he made clear today, he was trying to be provocative, and I think it was effective," Silver said. "A larger commentary on the so-called fake news debate in our society, and it led to an interesting conversation.

"But personally I believe the earth is round."