"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
All that proves is you can make a circle around a flat plane.

Do some longitudinal circumnavigation and then holla at me.

Till then latitudinal circumnavigation proves nothing. It would be perfectly consistent with a flat earth as it would with a spherical earth.

Except that your distances would be completely messed up. You compass bearings would be completely messed up. Your star positions would be completely messed up. Even the position of the sun and the moon would be wrong consistently.

Literally everything a sailor uses to navigate would prove that he's following a straight path along a sphere, not a curved path on a plane, when he goes around the Earth. For your theory to be legit, literally every pilot and captain and navigator who travels across oceans would have to be in on the conspiracy. It takes five seconds of reasoning to see how badly your map is off.

No. You can cruise to a prescribed location along the coast. You can't go onto the ice and explore the continent.

In fact everyone on earth is barred from going beyond a few preapproved locations along the coast for tourists.

The rest of the alleged ice continent is off limits to humanity.

I wonder why?

There are dozens of research stations operated all over Antarctica by 30 different countries and 4,000 people working at Antarctica at any given time. Get the right credits and you can go there too. It ain't "off limits to humanity".

Research stations in Antarctica - Wikipedia

Now this completely false. The only thing we know is on the moon that we can test from earth are some reflectors you can fire lasers at. Obviously those could have been placed by unmanned crafts like the Russians sent to the moon.

The Chinese space agency actually did a fly by of the moon and took photos of the alleged moon landings from the moon's orbit and you couldn't see shyt.

Its impossible to see anything on the moon's surface from earth so dead this noise.

You can see the crators that mark every landing site. You can't see the marks of the spacecraft themselves.

When did I say I believed, I said can't disprove it

you can either which is why you are frustrated, I'm tired of this dance with you

You're ego is out of control and your arrogance is unfounded, which is why you will never accomplish anything significant

I gave you ten ways to tell for yourself the Earth isn't flat, and there's more. Based on time zones, the rising and setting of the moon and sun, star constellation positions from different places, lunar eclipse shadow, jet streams, multiple horizon tests, circumnavigation routes and distances, and a handful of home science experiments you can do yourself. You just want to claim plausible deniability.

fukkimg casuals.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scientist are debating this, that's what you refuse to acknowledge

I went to a debate where two scientist who debating the shyt, I'm not making this shyt up

you're not a scientist so stop speaking for them, like IS aid you haven't researched the debate enough to form an opinion

what are you doing is anti-intellectualism, and you are a prime example why trump won

I never said the earth was flat, I just can admit that the flat earth guy who was an aero space engineer had a scientific explanation to rebutle everything the round earth guy said

Can you post a link to that debate between the two scientists breh?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
A much more accurate description would be one tied historically with politics, national pride, and fiction; and the other based in science and reality :mjpls:

Black civilizations: the earth is flat!

Cac civilizations: we'll steal your knowledge, stamp our names on it but the earth isn't flat. It's a round spinning ball that hurls through space. Of course we can't recreate what you blacks did with the pyramids but oh well! We're right

Cacs/c00ns/brainwashed blacks:
We follow the cacs way of thinking

:mjlol:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
because I don't, I said I don't know, and i can't disprove the flat earthers which is the truth

nobody has in this thread either and that's just the reality

Well first of all, proving a negative is typically difficult. Especially when you're talking about conspiracy theories that are based on dismissing all existing evidence as biased and/or bogus.

You can't prove the Greeks were wrong when they said that the universe was ruled by gods and giants. The inability to prove a negative does not mean there is plausible evidence to believe the claims. The Greeks also had explanations for everything, just like the flat earthers.

You are not undecided in this. You're just scared to take a stand and admit that you're a flat earther. You'd rather stand off to the side and tell everyone else they're wrong and act like you have immunity. Like I said before, send someone from your sales or marketing department in here to sell these ideas better. Or even those guys from the videos, I'm sure they have plenty of time.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
you got two nikkas in a major sport talmbout the Earth is flat and how are we standing on a Earth that is round lol. that shyt is gonna make news

:childplease: If Gronk or some other dumbass cac football player said it, reporters would write a lol story about it but not ask other cac players.

Now the NBA commissioner is weighing in on this tomfoolery.

Adam Silver on Kyrie saying Earth is flat: ‘He was trying to be provocative and I think it was effective'

Even getting a Duke professor who would be willing to explain to him why the earth is round.

Low key though, I feel like I am losing IQ points reading some of the dumb ass responses here.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
:childplease: If Gronk or some other dumbass cac football player said it, reporters would write a lol story about it but not ask other cac players.

Now the NBA commissioner is weighing in on this tomfoolery.

Adam Silver on Kyrie saying Earth is flat: ‘He was trying to be provocative and I think it was effective'

Even getting a Duke professor who would be willing to explain to him why the earth is round.

Low key though, I feel like I am losing IQ points reading some of the dumb ass responses here.

everyone already assumes Gronk is dumb while if Matt Ryan or Fitzpatrick came out and said they believe the Earth is flat during the probowl, a lot of players would be asked once it got around.

Draymond or Kyrie are seen as dumb and saying "i believe the earth is flat" or "how do we stay on the ground if the Earth is round" is something the media during the biggest event out side of a championship is going to ask players to weigh in on.

Take_Note

All Star
Daps
I will be shocked if Kyrie isn't forced/asked to walk back this comment

Last edited: