"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Black civilizations: the earth is flat!

Cac civilizations: we'll steal your knowledge, stamp our names on it but the earth isn't flat. It's a round spinning ball that hurls through space. Of course we can't recreate what you blacks did with the pyramids but oh well! We're right

Cacs/c00ns/brainwashed blacks:
We follow the cacs way of thinking

:mjlol:

You win breh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question for you flat earthers....

So you all believe if you fly to the "edge" of the earth it's surrounded by ice? And then what? If you CAN fly past the ice then that proves its round.

If it's flat, there is a definitive end...even if you can't simply "fall off", the ice is the definitive edge.

nikka we don't know anything.

We just don't believe the official story.

We got no idea what is beyond the Antarctic ice wall.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
You win breh

I won breh when you and your friends couldnt answer why the UN flag is a flat earth map and JFK had a flat earth map in his strategy room

Or when you nikkas couldnt explain why Antarctica is off limits and why the guy they sent there said he found a land mass that isnt on our maps.. You nikkas just wait for massa to tell you what to believe instead of looking at BOTH sides of an issue and coming to a conclusion YOURSELF. Lame ass sheep
:scust:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I won breh when you and your friends couldnt answer why the UN flag is a flat earth map and JFK had a flat earth map in his strategy room

Or when you nikkas couldnt explain why Antarctica is off limits and why the guy they sent there said he found a land mass that isnt on our maps.. You nikkas just wait for massa to tell you what to believe instead of looking at BOTH sides of an issue and coming to a conclusion YOURSELF. Lame ass sheep
:scust:

You right breh, I'm a lame ass sheep :francis: I'm gonna fall back and take this L :mjcry: