"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
The Earth rotates at 465 meters a second that's 1040 miles per hour and it's not going fast

OK
You wanna use pizza dough, but the tennis ball a round sphere isn't a better example, and the water at the equater of the ball makes perfect sense by that logic
adn you see with the tennis ball spinnig lmao

you don't even bring up the gyroscope point, just stop, man

just you can't disprove it because you can't, keep it moving

Gyroscope
If the earth were flat (rotating or non-rotating), a gyroscope pointed up would always point up. However this is not the case. In fact, the angle between the earth's angular momentum vector and the gyroscope's angular momentum vector is the latitude at which the gyroscope is located. This means that the earths surface is tilted by (90-latitude) degrees from the axis of rotation, which can only occur for a round earth

Centrifugal force

Earth spinning at 1040 MpH

It's 24900 mi in Diameter

Thats relatively slow considering it takes 24 hours to make a complete revolution. To rotate a tennis ball proportionally at the same speed you'd have to rotate a 2.4 inch circumference tennis ball .1 inch an hour. Do that and tell me if water goes flying off.

Pizza dough vs tennis ball
Again your taking symbolism that exaggerates the points trying to be explained at face value instead of actually looking at the points being

If you understood the physics I'm explaining you'd get it. Maybe if I put on a sweater vest and said it in a British accent you'd understand it.

Have ever taken a physics class? That'll tell me if I should continue this conversation or not.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gyroscope

Centrifugal force

Earth spinning at 1040 MpH

It's 24900 mi in Diameter

Thats relatively slow considering it takes 24 hours to make a complete revolution. To rotate a tennis ball proportionally at the same speed you'd have to rotate a 2.4 inch circumference tennis ball .1 inch an hour. Do that and tell me if water goes flying off.

Pizza dough vs tennis ball
Again your taking symbolism that exaggerates the points trying to be explained at face value instead of actually looking at the points being

If you understood the physics I'm explaining you'd get it. Maybe if I put on a sweater vest and said it in a British accent you'd understand it.

Have ever taken a physics class? That'll tell me if I should continue this conversation or not.

you did not debunk what he said in the video

I'm done with these semantics

you offer zero proof, and keep talking jargon that's not tangible

I done, you've proven nothing like I've been saying

Daps
Reppin
NULL
800px-NASA-Apollo8-Dec24-Earthrise.jpg

Earthrise - Wikipedia

Some real stupid muthafukkahs on here.

The internet is truly a gift and a curse. nikkas think because they got on Youtube and listened to some jerk in his mom's basement make claims about the Earth being flat, morons will disapprove literally hundreds of years of scientific data stating otherwise by scientists around the world. Before fukking NASA ever existed :snoop:

People will believe what they want :hubie:

That image is obviously fake.

I'll only ask you one question: How can the earth be similar in size to the moon when viewed from the moon's surface if its much larger than the moon in reality?

Those clowns at NASA faked the moon landings and didn't realize when putting these fake pictures out to make the earth bigger in the sky when viewed on the moon.

shyt is completely fake.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
That 5th grade education level letting you down I see. A guys bullshyt science is real because it confirms what your believe. I give you real science with tangible experiments that you could do and it's jargon that goes above your head.

I've proven why the water stays on Earth

I explained to you centrifugal force and gave you a tangible tennis ball experiment that you could use to justify it.

I explained why his gyroscope bullshyt is bullshyt. Just because you don't have an understanding of an entry level physics course don't try and rule out the truth. It's never too late to go back to school breh.

you did not debunk what he said in the video

I'm done with these semantics

you offer zero proof, and keep talking jargon that's not tangible

I done, you've proven nothing like I've been saying

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That 5th grade education level lething you down I see. A guys bullshyt science is real because it confirms what your believe. I give you real science with tangible experiments that you could do and it's jargon that goes above your head.

I proven why the water stays on Earth

I explained to you centrifugal force and gave you a tangible tennis ball experiment that you could use to justify it.

I explained why his gyroscope bullshyt is bullshyt. Just because you don't have an understanding of an entry level physics course don't try and rule out the truth. It's never too late to go back to school breh.

You haven't proven anything,

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:skip:Yall cant be serious. Its easily proven. Get yourself a boat and sail around the world until u get back to where u started. If u don't fall off the earth then the its not flat or gravity doesn't exist. Ill let u decide

All that proves is you can make a circle around a flat plane.

Do some longitudinal circumnavigation and then holla at me.

Till then latitudinal circumnavigation proves nothing. It would be perfectly consistent with a flat earth as it would with a spherical earth.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neil Tyson is as brainwashed as the rest of the public.

The nikka actually believes the moon landings were real.

Anyone that thinks the moon landings were real in the face of overwhelming evidence that they were FAKED is obviously not worth listening to.

We went there but any of that public footage is fraudulent or heavily redacted.