"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh you can hop on a cruise to Antarctica...

No. You can cruise to a prescribed location along the coast. You can't go onto the ice and explore the continent.

In fact everyone on earth is barred from going beyond a few preapproved locations along the coast for tourists.

The rest of the alleged ice continent is off limits to humanity.

I wonder why?

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Nothing which is the point I was making in the first place, for everything you can say they can use the same jargon for their stance, and vice versa
It's not jargon it's physics like I said. Take a physics course open your brain breh. And the sad thing is that video just only proved my stance more. You don't have any idea about most the shyt you read. A guy looks smart and has an accent and you automatically believe him. You're dumber than the supposed sheep you chastise.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did they fake the moon landings when you can literally get a high-powered telescope and see shyt from the moon landings on the moon? :jbhmm:

Now this completely false. The only thing we know is on the moon that we can test from earth are some reflectors you can fire lasers at. Obviously those could have been placed by unmanned crafts like the Russians sent to the moon.

The Chinese space agency actually did a fly by of the moon and took photos of the alleged moon landings from the moon's orbit and you couldn't see shyt.

Its impossible to see anything on the moon's surface from earth so dead this noise.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not jargon it's physics like I said. Take a physics course open your brain breh. And the sad thing is that video just only proved my stance more. You don't have any idea about most the shyt you read. A guy looks smart and has an accent and you automatically believe him. You're dumber than the supposed sheep you chastise.

If you say so, you haven't proven anything
the same physics can be used to argue against you fukking idiot
you're not smart, I posted two different videos on opposite said on the same thing using the jargon

you're the idiot, none of it proves anything

you don't know anything about physics, if you did you would be inventing things
you're not a scientist

all you are doing is parroting a definition in a book

you have nothing tangible to back up anything you say, which is why you are frustrated and have to name

ad hominem, clear sound when you are losing an argument

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
The fact this is a discussion should say something to everyone. Are people long their minds or do they know something?:jbhmm:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
If you say so, you haven't proven anything

you're not smart, I posted two different videos on opposite said on the same thing using the jargon

you're the idiot, none of it proves anything

you don't no anything about physics, if you did you would be inventing things
One said we should fly off the Earth because it rotates so fast but it doesn't. The other proved the minimal amount of extra force you'd feel at the equator.

How am I going to "invent" something while I'm still in school breh. Well I do have senior design next year I'll give you an update on that one. I've used physics to prove my point and your grasping for YouTube videos because you think everyone in the world who is not a scientist is as dumb as you.

Again if you're ever in Raleigh we can attend a Physics 205 class so you can learn this stuff. I'll even let you use my old text book and loan you all a highlighter and and notebook.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, no, motherfukking no. Take a philosophy class.

Things don't suddenly become true once you learn them. Gravity has always existed. Triangles have always had 3 sides. Bacteria have always given other organisms infections. These things didn't suddenly start to be true once we became aware of them.

Also "UP" and "DOWN" are absolutely subjective to your positioning within the earth's gravitational pull. Otherwise you'd go upside down on a plane ride to Asia.

Also, if the earth is flat, what is on the other side? Why dont we drill right through the center of it and discover some crazy ass upside down land?

The only reason gravity was created as a theory was to explain how things could stick to a spherical earth.

If the earth is flat, there is an objective up and objective down so there is no need for a magical force that keeps things from falling of an upside down earth.

And FYI the farthest we've ever drilled into the earth is 8 miles. We have no idea what there is below the earth because all our equipment breaks down.

Makes you wonder how these scientists know there is a mantle or core inside the earth when no one has ever seen it. :mjlol:

But don't mind me. You keep believing what scientists tell you and believe it on faith.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
One said we should fly off the Earth because it rotates so fast but it doesn't. The other proved the minimal amount of extra force you'd feel at the equator.

How am I going to "invent" something while I'm still in school breh. Well I do have senior design next year I'll give you an update on that one. I've used physics to prove my point and your grasping for YouTube videos because you think everyone in the world who is not a scientist is as dumb as you.

Again if you're ever in Raleigh we can attend a Physics 205 class so you can learn this stuff. I'll even let you use my old text book and loan you all a highlighter and and notebook.

lmao still in school

Typical dumb ass american college student, think you know everything

You don't know shyt

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
lmao still in school

Typical dumb ass american college student, think you know everything

You don't know shyt
Never said I know everything, I just have a understanding of simple physics. Rather than watching YouTube videos and thinking gee golly gosh, these guys are oh so smart they use big words and can put together bullshyt that sounds complicsted, you should pick up a book so you don't believe all the Bullshyt people spew at you

Daps
It doesn't make perfect sense

If you show how the route would be on the flat off map and line up all the stops to see that coincide

like I said, it's always contradiction somewhere, which is why nobody can disprove or prove

It does. Get yourself a large workout ball, some string, some tape, and a marker and you could easily prove this to yourself. Mark two points that are equally north of the equator but on opposite sides of the ball. Now take that string and go from point A to point B by going in a path that always remains that same distance from the equator and mark where on the string you reach point B. Then take that same string and go up and down (similar to the path shown on the flight route I posted) and mark where on the string you reach point B. You'll find that your second mark is shorter than the first mark. That shows the flight route from Newark to Tokyo makes PERFECT sense on a globe.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never said I know everything, I just have a understanding of simple physics. Rather than watching YouTube videos and thinking gee golly gosh, these goes are oh so smart they use big words and can put together bullshyt that sounds complicsted, you should pick up a book so you don't believe all the Bullshyt people spew at you

When did I say I believed, I said can't disprove it

you can either which is why you are frustrated, I'm tired of this dance with you

You're ego is out of control and your arrogance is unfounded, which is why you will never accomplish anything significant