"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Because the geocentric model places earth at the center of OUR universe with everything rotating around it

:dead:

Ask dumb questions instead of informing yourself on the position you're against brehs

So you believe in a flat earth, and furthermore you believe all the other planets we can observe are actually rotating around said flat earth?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which of those flight routes don't make sense on a globe? :dwillhuh:

The only counterintuitive one is the Newark to Tokyo route, but that makes perfect sense if you know geometry.

And if they don't make sense on a flat earth map, why are you arguing that map is accurate?

It doesn't make perfect sense

If you show how the route would be on the flat off map and line up all the stops to see that coincide

like I said, it's always contradiction somewhere, which is why nobody can disprove or prove

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
You mean other than the flat earth theory being historically tied with geocentrism and the round spinning ball earth historically being tied with heliocentricism?

:mjlol: :dead:

A much more accurate description would be one tied historically with politics, national pride, and fiction; and the other based in science and reality :mjpls:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
This would go into centrifugal force gravity and the relatively slow rotational speed by the Earth. While the Earth does spin at a very fast rate, due to its mass it's entirely too slow to create the necessary centrifugal force (fictional force becomes it only applies to accelerated objects) needed to throw anything off the Earth. His tennis ball analogy was stupid as fukk because the Earth doesn't rotate that fast at all. Wet that same tennis ball and spin it about an inch per second and tell me if the water goes flying.

The first ten minutes of his video prove he's unqualified to speak on anything because he doesn't have a grasp of basic physics.

Flight paths explained by the globe, the Chicago Aviations acts, demand and how airlines work in general.

What about all the flight paths in video

I don't have time to do this nor is my burden

you're burden is to explain the first video I gave you, and rebuke that
and then rebuke the other two videos with the flight paths

Once again, I would have to do the same thing on the flat earth model and compare, I don't have time

The video showed how the flight paths match up on the flat earth map and don't make sense on the globe, rebuke those, for every flight you can name there's another one that has no explanation

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This would go into centrifugal force gravity and the relatively slow rotational speed by the Earth. While the Earth does spin at a very fast rate, due to its mass it's entirely too slow to create the necessary centrifugal force (fictional force becomes it only applies to accelerated objects) needed to throw anything off the Earth. His tennis ball analogy was stupid as fukk because the Earth doesn't rotate that fast at all. Wet that same tennis ball and spin it about an inch per second and tell me if the water goes flying.

The first ten minutes of his video prove he's unqualified to speak on anything because he doesn't have a grasp of basic physics.

Flight paths explained by the globe, the Chicago Aviations acts, demand and how airlines work in general.

The Earth rotates at 465 meters a second that's 1040 miles per hour and it's not going fast

OK
You wanna use pizza dough, but the tennis ball a round sphere isn't a better example, and the water at the equater of the ball makes perfect sense by that logic
adn you see with the tennis ball spinnig lmao

you don't even bring up the gyroscope point, just stop, man

just you can't disprove it because you can't, keep it moving

Daps

Please stop Kyrie. :mjcry:

We at least with his fossil comment he is entirely correct, that is all a bit to common in Paleontology of them giving representations of how an animal/being really is, with partial remnants of a skeleton that are inadequate to construct a lot of the fossils they use in museums etc; much less guess at the correct dimensions and bio mechanical aspects of said subject.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
you offer zero facts in your post tho

Explain what he says about the gyro scope in the plane\
you ignore the fact that all the stops the plane makes on the route lines up with the quickest route on the flat earth model he shows lmao

and at 15 minutes debunk what he says about the flights

this is what I been asking lmao

The availability of nonstop flights is based on demand. That is a fact. They are not providing a free service, the airlines are for profit companies. From the Ontario, CA airport, there is a very limited amount of places I can go. If I wanted to go to Portland, OR, I would probably have to buy a flight that takes me to SF or Las Vegas first. Neither spot is on the way. I will be flying with people who just want to go to SF. I will be flying with people who want to go to SF so they can catch a flight to Denver.

This is truly dumbfounding logic.

And why do you keep pointing people to these videos that you are unable to explain for yourself? Maybe you should contact your flat earth society sales department and get someone in here who isn't a mindless sheep. You're doing nothing to advance your cause by posting in here non stop while claiming you have no time to talk about any of it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The availability of nonstop flights is based on demand. That is a fact. They are not providing a free service, the airlines are for profit companies. From the Ontario, CA airport, there is a very limited amount of places I can go. If I wanted to go to Portland, OR, I would probably have to buy a flight that takes me to SF or Las Vegas first. Neither spot is on the way. I will be flying with people who just want to go to SF. I will be flying with people who want to go to SF so they can catch a flight to Denver.

This is truly dumbfounding logic.

And why do you keep pointing people to these videos that you are unable to explain for yourself? Maybe you should contact your flat earth society sales department and get someone in here who isn't a mindless sheep. You're doing nothing to advance your cause by posting in here non stop while claiming you have no time to talk about any of it.

Non Stop Flights wasn't the point

once again your missing the point and making your own

why even bother

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Contradict yourself and not realize it, meanwhile thinking you're posting some intelligent sh*t brehs :laff: :dead:

Big bang theory only goes back to the instant before the universe came into existence. Scientists don't know what brought the universe into existence so they claim it arose from nothing.

Read Lawrence Krauss fantasy novel pretending to be a work of scientific non-fiction entitled "A Universe from nothing".