"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
How was that long

This nikka want to draw up a map and make calculations and all that shyt

when I just posted videos of somebody else doing it lmao, so why do I have to do it
You could've been done already, but you're too busy dodging:ehh:.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Now they aren't, are you blind

This video was possibly the biggest waste of 10 minutes I have ever experienced. The availability of non stop flights is not based on our needs or wants. It's based on a mathematical formula to fill as many legs of flights as possible and maximize profits. It is very common to have to go well out of your way on connecting flights and it has nothing to do with the shape of the earth.

"I can't go from Auckland New Zealand to Santiago Chile directly! The world must be flat! Even though the flight does exist and I am saying it isn't a real flight without any research just so my points seem valid"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I acknowledged all of that in my post. Did you do my science experiment so you can see that? Did you look up Chicago aviation convention in 1944? It touches on everything in both those videos.

Do you know that they are putting flight paths on a mercator map which creates distortion if you try and plot a 3-d image on a 2-d plane. Don't quote me until you've done everything I've said because I've refuted all of your points.

What post are you talking about, you didn't address anything

I AM NOT SCIENTIST, NEITHER ARE YOU

Stop acting like you are, I posted a scientist talking about the flight patterns you ignore it

Stop trying to get me to prove something, you have to prove what they say is wrong that's all I'm askig

You keep trying to put on me to prove something I've already ADMITTED I CAN'T PROVE, but I also I admit I cannot disaprove

disprove what he says about the gyroscope in the plane

disaprove what he says about the flights around 15.00 when he use their own tracking software

This is what I'm asking

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This video was possibly the biggest waste of 10 minutes I have ever experienced. The availability of non stop flights is not based on our needs or wants. It's based on a mathematical formula to fill as many legs of flights as possible and maximize profits. It is very common to have to go well out of your way on connecting flights and it has nothing to do with the shape of the earth.

"I can't go from Auckland New Zealand to Santiago Chile directly! The world must be flat! Even though the flight does exist and I am saying it isn't a real flight without any research just so my points seem valid"

you offer zero facts in your post tho

Explain what he says about the gyro scope in the plane\
you ignore the fact that all the stops the plane makes on the route lines up with the quickest route on the flat earth model he shows lmao

and at 15 minutes debunk what he says about the flights

this is what I been asking lmao

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
If the earth were flat (rotating or non-rotating), a gyroscope pointed up would always point up. However this is not the case. In fact, the angle between the earth's angular momentum vector and the gyroscope's angular momentum vector is the latitude at which the gyroscope is located. This means that the earths surface is tilted by (90-latitude) degrees from the axis of rotation, which can only occur for a round earth.

If you understand that I'd be surprised. Maybe I am a scientist :lupe: the difference between a mechanical engineer and a aerospace at NC state is like a semester of classes.

Here's your homework btw measure the lines please

What post are you talking about, you didn't address anything

I AM NOT SCIENTIST, NEITHER ARE YOU

Stop acting like you are, I posted a scientist talking about the flight patterns you ignore it

Stop trying to get me to prove something, you have to prove what they say is wrong that's all I'm askig

You keep trying to put on me to prove something I've already ADMITTED I CAN'T PROVE, but I also I admit I cannot disaprove

disprove what he says about the gyroscope in the plane

disaprove what he says about the flights around 15.00 when he use their own tracking software

This is what I'm asking

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
What does either have to do with the flat earth theory? :laff: :deadrose: #showyourignorance

You mean other than the flat earth theory being historically tied with geocentrism and the round spinning ball earth historically being tied with heliocentricism?

:mjlol: :dead:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If the earth is flat then why are we not shaped like Minecraft you goof face ass nikkaz.

The earth is round you doofus face ass nikkaz.

Art Barr

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the earth were flat (rotating or non-rotating), a gyroscope pointed up would always point up. However this is not the case. In fact, the angle between the earth's angular momentum vector and the gyroscope's angular momentum vector is the latitude at which the gyroscope is located. This means that the earths surface is tilted by (90-latitude) degrees from the axis of rotation, which can only occur for a round earth.

If you understand that I'd be surprised. Maybe I am a scientist :lupe: the difference between a mechanical engineer and a aerospace at NC state is like a semester of classes.

Here's your homework btw measure the lines please

You completely ignored what I said

stop bother replying, I don't even understand what is what you want me to do

you still haven't debunked whats in the video, I posted I told you the exact minutes

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Question for you breh, can you see the same star 24 hours straight from the same position on earth? :jbhmm:

Because the geocentric model places earth at the center of OUR universe with everything rotating around it

:dead:

I mean if I could always see the stars, why would I need a locator for specific constellations? :jbhmm:Why can't you see the sun at night breh?:jbhmm: I mean the earth is flat right? :jbhmm:I should always be able to see the sun, and always be able to see Orion, or Gemini, etc etc. Why is it that I can see a lunar eclipse from almost any part of the world, but a solar eclipse from only a few specific points? :jbhmm:

Ask dumb questions instead of informing yourself on the position you're against brehs

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
You completely ignored what I said

stop bother replying, I don't even understand what is what you want me to do

you still haven't debunked whats in the video, I posted I told you the exact minutes
I debunked his bullshyt thing on gyroscope. You're the one trusting someone who doesn't know about angular momentum vectors. I told you why flight patterns are the way they are and gave you a picture and a science experiment so you can do with any place on the globe. You're fukking dense:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I debunked his bullshyt thing on gyroscope. You're the one trusting someone who doesn't know about angular momentum vectors. I told you why flight patterns are the way they are and gave you a picture and a science experiment so you can do with any place on the globe. You're fukking dense:mjlol:

When did you debunk it

how? What didn't you reply with the debunk instead of saying you debunked because I didn't see it

You didn't discuss the flight patterns video, you talking aout tawain

how am I dense you jump around so much you're not making any sense

He is their land at the equator if the Earth is a spinning ball

your explanatio of the pear shape doesn't make sense because the equator would be all water if what you said was true
you never responded to that

you don't know, just say it

Daps
no those flight routes don't make sense on the globe map
Which of those flight routes don't make sense on a globe? :dwillhuh:

The only counterintuitive one is the Newark to Tokyo route, but that makes perfect sense if you know geometry.

And if they don't make sense on a flat earth map, why are you arguing that map is accurate?